Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,105 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

emt86's Posts

I've read that it is not possible to use two sims while on the Verizon network, is this limited to the US network or internationally as well?  I travel for work often to the UK and would like to ... See more...
I've read that it is not possible to use two sims while on the Verizon network, is this limited to the US network or internationally as well?  I travel for work often to the UK and would like to be able to have a local number, from one phone, in both countries; so I would have the US verizon sim and a UK provider sim in at all times, this way if I am expecting a call from the US I can simply change the active sim rather than having to physically swap them.  Yes it's possible to swap sims but this is not convenient and I am always concerned I will lose one of the two as they are so small.  If this is not possible, why should I stay with a provider that does not allow something which essentially all GSM based network providers do?