I have researched and found this is a common issue. It's always the same person. Each time I UNMUTE conversation, the REPLY mutes it.  I've played games trying to fool my contact list that it is a di... Ver más...
I have researched and found this is a common issue. It's always the same person. Each time I UNMUTE conversation, the REPLY mutes it.  I've played games trying to fool my contact list that it is a different person, but one way or another it aways discovers who it is and mutes the converstation. I have tried many other apps on my Samsung 7 edge and they work fine, however, I like Message+. I called tech support and they couldn't fix the issue and never heard of it anyway. Just do a google search and you will hear of  it!! How do I unmute the conversation.
VERIZON = FRAUD I have never had a transaction that went as discussed on the telephone. Most recently I discovered that I was paying about twice the monthly charge advertised by Verizon. No prob... See more...
VERIZON = FRAUD I have never had a transaction that went as discussed on the telephone. Most recently I discovered that I was paying about twice the monthly charge advertised by Verizon. No problem, we will reduce it to 60/mo. but it may take a billing cycle. I called again after it didn't appear. No problem. Now its three or four months and no 60/mo. I give up. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH VERIZON AGAIN ONCE THEY RELEASE ME FROM BONDAGE. Have any of you found that the well documented discussion on their computer diappears within a month.  Oh, I'm sorry, but you never had that conversation. In fact you NEVER ever called us. You must be a happy camper. FRAUD IS A VERY PERSONAL JUDGMENT. I am just wondering whether any of you think that Verizon conducts its billing office in a fraudulent manner.  Maybe you think they are just incompetent. Maybe you think they are great. Let me know what your description is. Also, let me know how many of you would terminate their contract tomorrow if they eliminated termination fees?