Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.6K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheRaven81's Posts

acraftylady wrote: If it's a PNG file open it in MS paint if you are using a PC computer and save it as a JPEG instead before transferring it to your phone.  JPEG is ... See more...
acraftylady wrote: If it's a PNG file open it in MS paint if you are using a PC computer and save it as a JPEG instead before transferring it to your phone.  JPEG is the most common photo format that will work on any device.  Mary! OK well that only answers question 1.  I have tried to answer question 2 myself but found it to be difficult.  I looked at resolutions of pictures already on the device, and they were incredibly small. so I proceeded to scale the image smaller, to the size I saw. It worked, and I saw the image, but the image looked terrible. I put it on there again, as a JPEG, but at the original resolution, and I got a similar error screen as before.  I am confused however, because I can take a picture with the camera at 1600 x 1200 resolution and see it, but the image in my original post is smaller than that, and yet I cannot see it.
OK - 2 things. What format does the photo need to be in when uploading to the SDMicro card, and What is the maximum resolution that uploaded photos can be I was unable to find any of this ... See more...
OK - 2 things. What format does the photo need to be in when uploading to the SDMicro card, and What is the maximum resolution that uploaded photos can be I was unable to find any of this info in the PDF of the User's Manual, or in any of the paperwork included with the phone. I inserted this photo into the "Photos" folder of the SD card: "Paper-Background-8_small.png", and it is 1.00 MB, with a resolution of 1080 x 1526 When I go to "My Pictures" in the phone, to look at it, I see this: So this brings me back to the first part of this - is there a specific format the photos need to be in? If so what is it? Also, what is the maximum resolution that the photos can be?