Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,466 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

EggsTyrone's Posts

Please note, from what I can gather, the prior suggestion of updating the Samsung keyboard will fix this issue in all instances. I have not heard otherwise. Please consider this the correct answe... See more...
Please note, from what I can gather, the prior suggestion of updating the Samsung keyboard will fix this issue in all instances. I have not heard otherwise. Please consider this the correct answer for this issue.
DCBDBOBSON is the winner!  Updating the Samsung Keyboard fixed this for me.  The other tricks worked, but the problem would always return.  The real question is:  Why wasn't the keyboard upda... See more...
DCBDBOBSON is the winner!  Updating the Samsung Keyboard fixed this for me.  The other tricks worked, but the problem would always return.  The real question is:  Why wasn't the keyboard updated with the monthly updates?  I didn't even realize it had to be manually updated.  I wonder how many users know that?  Thanks everyone!
I use Swype, and since the latest update this morning, the keyboard keeps disappearing and the error "Samsung keyboard keeps stopping" occurs.  This seems to happen when I attempt to suppress the... See more...
I use Swype, and since the latest update this morning, the keyboard keeps disappearing and the error "Samsung keyboard keeps stopping" occurs.  This seems to happen when I attempt to suppress the Emoji "face" button on the right side of the text field.  I go to settings to change the keyboard back to Swype.  This restores the keyboard temporarily, but it happens again when I try to use Emoji.  This only started this AM, immediately after the update. Any ideas?  Thanks