Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,286 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Canefanatic's Posts

Well I thought it was resolved. As it turns out I have to restart my phone to get the location to work properly most of the time. Some other apps that use location services don't recognize ... See more...
Well I thought it was resolved. As it turns out I have to restart my phone to get the location to work properly most of the time. Some other apps that use location services don't recognize that location is turned on and can't give me results for my location. It keeps saying enable location services even though they are on. On Oct 26, 2014 9:30 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
Even with WiFi enabled it never works. If I stay still for an extended period of time it sometimes gets near where I am. It never actually gets exactly right. When I'm driving it doesn't s... See more...
Even with WiFi enabled it never works. If I stay still for an extended period of time it sometimes gets near where I am. It never actually gets exactly right. When I'm driving it doesn't show any movement most of the time. When it does move it jumps all around and is not near where I actually am. On Oct 25, 2014 12:24 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
Why doesn't GPS and other location services work after the NG6 update to my S4.  I have it set to high accuracy and still cannot use navigation because it can never accurately find and keep my cu... See more...
Why doesn't GPS and other location services work after the NG6 update to my S4.  I have it set to high accuracy and still cannot use navigation because it can never accurately find and keep my current location.