Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,580 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

j_layyyne's Posts

I'm not going to go through the trouble of backing up all my data then re-transferring all of my data after a factory reset when this shouldn't have happened to begin with.
Extremely annoying update, and to blame a third party app is ignoring a poorly built "update." Samsung has a fix that is built into our awesome s4's Clear the cache by: 1. Remove battery ou... See more...
Extremely annoying update, and to blame a third party app is ignoring a poorly built "update." Samsung has a fix that is built into our awesome s4's Clear the cache by: 1. Remove battery out of phone and put back in 2. Power up phone and hold the: Up volume, home button and the power button, once the system boots in recovery let go of the buttons. 3. Use volume keys to select clear system cache (use power button as select) Should be better if not fixed; you won't lose any data, but is recommend backing up just incase
Wipe the cache. Seems to be working well with my phone since I did it, direct advice from Samsung that they guaranteed would fix a lot if not all the problems 1. Reboot phone (take out batter... See more...
Wipe the cache. Seems to be working well with my phone since I did it, direct advice from Samsung that they guaranteed would fix a lot if not all the problems 1. Reboot phone (take out battery and put back in) and turn the phone on while holding down volume up, home button and the power button. 2. Once recovery mode is active use the volume keys to wipe cache and select with the power button. My phone works a hell of a lot better and it hasn't frozen when pushing buttons or on google play, or a random restart yet- keyboard is much more responsive now. But I did the wipe maybe 20min ago- you won't lose data, but I'd back up anyway
I just tried that with mine and so far so good. Still early to tell but the phone is definitely more responsive and I keep putting the phone to sleep and turning back to see if it worked