Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,723 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rjack88's Posts

As I've stated twice, including the original posting, this is happening on my Windows 10 computer, no other devices are involved, IT IS THE WINDOWS 10 APP FROM THE APP STORE, ON MY COMPUTER. ... See more...
As I've stated twice, including the original posting, this is happening on my Windows 10 computer, no other devices are involved, IT IS THE WINDOWS 10 APP FROM THE APP STORE, ON MY COMPUTER. And of course I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it, it's literally the very first thing I tried. There is no other way to submit a bug report that I've found, other than to post here, and this seems ridiculous. It sems like nobody is even reading what I've written...
You guys blanked out the full version number from the original picture, that's not the personal information I wanted to remove, I meant my phone number and company name in my email response to yo... See more...
You guys blanked out the full version number from the original picture, that's not the personal information I wanted to remove, I meant my phone number and company name in my email response to your question, the full windows build number is important to figure out the issue... None of this is personal information.
please remove my personal information from the previous reply, that was supposed to go to an email address, not post to the website for all to see, not a very comforting response from Verizon, ha... See more...
please remove my personal information from the previous reply, that was supposed to go to an email address, not post to the website for all to see, not a very comforting response from Verizon, had I known it was going to the website, I would have deleted my signature from the response...
The issues are solely on the Windows 10 app. No devices are the problem, just the Windows app... [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms ... See more...
The issues are solely on the Windows 10 app. No devices are the problem, just the Windows app... [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Every time I try to attach a picture that I've taken with my camera, instead of resizing it for sending via MMS, it shows up scrambled like this: here are my machine specs, and the app versi... See more...
Every time I try to attach a picture that I've taken with my camera, instead of resizing it for sending via MMS, it shows up scrambled like this: here are my machine specs, and the app version: And the other annoying thing is the icon for the app shows how many messages are waiting, but doesn't refresh itself, like now, it's "pinned" to my taskbar, and when either open or not the icon shows 1 message unread, but there are zero, when I have the app open, it counts up correctly, like it will say 4 unread messages, and there will be four, I read them, and the icon still shows a one in a black circle, I've "reset" the app, I've unpinned and re-pinned it to the taskbar, and it still shows one unread message...
I've tried both ways, using a file manager app I already had, not the built in one, and as a USB drive plugged into my computer. Randy Personal Information removed as required by Verizon... See more...
I've tried both ways, using a file manager app I already had, not the built in one, and as a USB drive plugged into my computer. Randy Personal Information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message was edited by Verizon Moderator
I've looked everywhere on both the phone storage and SD card... Randy Personal Information removed as required by Message was edited by Verizon Moderator
In my messages+  app it shows I have 416 pictures in my sent/received folder, where is this folder located so I can save these pictures to my computer?