Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,369 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Neenert88's Posts

If someone blocked me from their iphone device (not through Verizon) and I sent a text message from my Moto Razr, would the text say "Delivered" and then  minute later say "Received"?
I have a Motorola Razr M. This started only after the KitKat update....I have read many other posts and it seems that SO many other people are having the same issue since the update.  But I see N... See more...
I have a Motorola Razr M. This started only after the KitKat update....I have read many other posts and it seems that SO many other people are having the same issue since the update.  But I see NO posts with a real solution from Verizon, just a bunch of questions from tech support(questions that have already been answered if you read the multiple posts from all the people having this issue).  I can get pictures & texts from other phones and open them with no problem.  I can get regular SMS texts from an iphone.  But if someone sends me a message from an iphone with both text AND a photo, or just a photo, I cannot open the photo.  I can read the text, but the photo appears as a white square with a play button in the middle.  When the button is tapped, the screen just goes white and nothing else happens.  Sometimes, I am able to long press on the message, click "save attachment", and the photo will upload to my Gallery under "Downloads" and I can view it then.  Sometimes that does not work so I have to forward the entire message to my email and open as an attachment in my email. And sometimes neither of those options works and I just can't see the photo, period.  My friends and family are constantly changing phones, I can't keep track of who has an iphone and who does not so I can constantly nag people "Oh by the way, if you have an iphone and you want to send me a picture, you will have to send it to me from your photo gallery and not as an attachment to your text".  Who's going to remember that????  Come on Verizon Tech Support, do your jobs!!  This is an ongoing and obviously frequent problem that should have been solved by now!  Surely by now you have had time to research this, so how do I go about easily and conveniently opening a MMS sent from an iphone without all the hassles? Thank you, ~Neener P.S.  I have previous discussion that was submitted over a month ago regarding the various--and numerous--problems my phone is having since the Kitkat update.  No one from Verizon has addressed those issues, either........    I expected better.............
WHAT IN THE HECK happened during the 5/22/14 update that messed up Android phones on Verizon? Is it possible to UN-update??? I have a Motorola Droid Razr M. ( I have a friend who has a Samsung Ga... See more...
WHAT IN THE HECK happened during the 5/22/14 update that messed up Android phones on Verizon? Is it possible to UN-update??? I have a Motorola Droid Razr M. ( I have a friend who has a Samsung Galaxy Note, and she is having similar problems as me).  I LOVED my phone until this May 22, 2014 update....now I HATE it.  And don't tell me there is something wrong with my phone.....these issues started IMMEDIATELY after re-starting my phone after installing the update.  I have gone through all the typical troubleshooting steps already. Here is a list of my issues, in no particular order: 1.  Device vibration upon incoming call/text is so faint now it is undetectable when the phone is in my pocket or purse.   It worked just fine before.  2.  LED light to signal incoming call or text, missed call, or low battery no longer working....I only get an LED light with incoming call and it is a very pale, faint white light that is hard to see in the daylight. No light for missed call, incoming text, or battery. 3.  Calls drop constantly when I cradle the phone between my chin and shoulder.  Never had this problem before, and I ALWAYS cradle the phone.  I believe this problem exists because of issue #4.... 4.  Prior to update, during a call, if I had the phone up to my ear, the buttons would go to black screen so there was no accidental bumping of buttons, until I pulled the phone away from my ear.  After update, buttons stay visible during call, thus possibly leading to the issue above. 5. No longer able to switch between calls using call waiting feature. First call is always dropped when I go to switch. 6. Volume on calls significantly reduced....even with volume all the way up.  Very hard to hear the caller talking now unless they raise their voice! 7. It is now taking a good 5-8 seconds for a call to begin from the time I click on my contact to the time the number actually dials.  I don't understand the sudden delay! 8.  All my icons for apps/widgets changed.  Not liking new format.     9. Not liking new format on white text message screen....very hard to see in daylight. Not liking inability to delete multiple messages at once. 10.  Not liking format of contacts list, with no letter tabs on sides to go directly to the letter I want, I have to scroll through whole list now. 11.  Update messed with my Weather Underground App (dark grey on the radar map now, making it hard to see precipitation), and Facebook (cannot operate several functions within Facebook that were easily accessible just prior to the phone update). New format on Google Play Music has changed and is no longer user-friendly!! 12.  Update installed several apps that I do not want nor need on my phone but yet I cannot un-install.  Perhaps leading to issue #13.... 13.  BATTERY LIFE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED SINCE UPDATE.....AM CHARGING PHONE TWICE A DAY NOW BUT NOT USING IT ANY MORE THAN BEFORE!! 14.  Can no longer download music from MP3 download site to Google Play Music. Downloads go to Astro File manager and cannot be moved to Google Play Music widget. I clean cache/history and run Antivirus software at least once weekly.  I manage running tasks/apps.  I do not download apps,  no do I download music from questionable sources.  And yet I have at least 14 problems/issues since the update!  And I have been reading online that MANY Android owners are having many of the same issues & complaints since the 5/22/14 update. SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE!!  THESE UPDATES.....WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO "FIX" SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN BROKEN????  Because....NOW it IS broken.... Verizon.......do something about this, please??????
This last update was evidently not a good thing. I haven't had a problem receiving texts so far, but picture texts I send only go though about half the time; the vibration feature on ring/text is... See more...
This last update was evidently not a good thing. I haven't had a problem receiving texts so far, but picture texts I send only go though about half the time; the vibration feature on ring/text is virtually non-existent now, as is the LED light for incoming or missed calls, and it messed up my Facebook too.  At this point not sure if I will ever do another update!!
Duplicate post - please see: No one from Verizon has addressed my previous post, so I'll ask again: Message was edited by: Admin Moderator