Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,757 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Magees's Posts

Hello, Thank you so much for the clarity of the new Blackberry KeyOne. I had no idea that it was not a Blackberry made phone but was told by a Blackberry representative that it was..... Now, I'm ... See more...
Hello, Thank you so much for the clarity of the new Blackberry KeyOne. I had no idea that it was not a Blackberry made phone but was told by a Blackberry representative that it was..... Now, I'm disappointed. If the KeyOne provides the same security measures as the other Blackberry devices than I will be pacified for now. This will make me have to learn the trick and trades of an Android. Thanks Again.......
Today, I visited the Blackberry website to see where can I get the newest Blackberry KEYone phone and was surprised to see that starting tomorrow September 1st; AT&T is exclusively will be launch... See more...
Today, I visited the Blackberry website to see where can I get the newest Blackberry KEYone phone and was surprised to see that starting tomorrow September 1st; AT&T is exclusively will be launching a Blackberry Space Black KEYone version. The silver original color is already available through Sprint. Ok, with that being said if or when will Verizon carry this model? I have been a loyal Blackberry user for over two decades and am not interested in any other manufacturer. I currently use the Z30. My charger port is not holding the charger cord in properly, I called Asurion for a replacement and was told that they do not carry any Blackberry phones because they were discontinued. I was miffed because I knew that Blackberry still manufactured phone like this Keyone. The representative tried to convince me that Blackberry is out of business...... I said to her that if they were out of business then their website would have said so and that they will not be having phones for sale. She told me that they could only offer me some Motorola phones or I can call Verizonwireless to get a Blackberry phone because there wasn't anything they can do. I was very frustrated and had said that if I'm paying you a monthly fee for service; you should be able to service me with a device that is comparable to what I currently have and a Motorola which is android is not comparable to my Blackberry and what it can do and secure. She just kept saying that all they can do for me and transferred me to a Verizon rep. A long story short, Asurion was willing to reimburse me for another Verizon Blackberry phone if I had paid the retail price from Verizonwirelss and send them a copy of the receipt. After, I spoke with a manager about this ordeal, I asked him a vital question. If Verizonwireless doesn't carry any Blackberry phones, where in the WORLD would I purchase a phone from. If that was just the stupidest solution I told him; obviously you must think that I'm incompetent. So, I asked to be transferred to Blackberry. I spoke with the rep and she told me that the phones were only available from Amazon or Best Buy at this time. I looked on both websites and they are not available. So, Will Verizon carry this model or will l have to breakup a two decade wireless carrier relationship and move to AT&T. I do have them as a bundle package and have been avoiding the daily advertisements to add a wireless service and save more $$$$$. Please someone respond. Thanks.....