Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,072 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

qdhcjv's Posts

Sounds good. Do I need to do any process to get voicemail working? I've already backed up the important recordings. Also, will doing this process (Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support... See more...
Sounds good. Do I need to do any process to get voicemail working? I've already backed up the important recordings. Also, will doing this process (Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support) completely disconnect me from iMessage? I hear migrating users often miss texts because they end up in the void that was their iPhone's iMessage account.
I have an iPhone 5s from Verizon with an active nanoSIM installed. Can I simply swap it into a factory unlocked Nexus 6 to get access to the Verizon network? It does support all the bands as seen... See more...
I have an iPhone 5s from Verizon with an active nanoSIM installed. Can I simply swap it into a factory unlocked Nexus 6 to get access to the Verizon network? It does support all the bands as seen at http://google.com/nexus/6 at the bottom of the page (also, this forum has terrible hyperlinking support). Will I be able to access the network fully with no restrictions? I do understand that it will probably appear on my account as an unknown/non-VZW device.