Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,343 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

B33's Posts

Well I've been on this Community Forum Since 2010)  Again I am not a Rep.. I'm customer just like you are,   I'm Not saying I know everything but I do know from what I read on the instructions wh... See more...
Well I've been on this Community Forum Since 2010)  Again I am not a Rep.. I'm customer just like you are,   I'm Not saying I know everything but I do know from what I read on the instructions which comes with the phone or can be found Via Verizon or Samsung's Help Site)  It clearly says when your charging is Complete you Disconnect the phone from the Charger..  Suggestion Only.   As Clear as we can possibly be.. Good Luck..
Just for the Asking.. (( First I'm not an a employee but I have been on the Forums for Quite sometime ))  Did you charge the phone with the OEM charger the In Box charger not a with a P.C. or any... See more...
Just for the Asking.. (( First I'm not an a employee but I have been on the Forums for Quite sometime ))  Did you charge the phone with the OEM charger the In Box charger not a with a P.C. or any other Form just with the Charger.. It's always best to use what came with the phone!  The charger that came with the phone is a Fast charger and the Phone can get a little Warm but not to a point to where it Cracks the Screen.. @ the time you was charging was the phone on.. was it streaming any Music apps or was it in needing some updates from say Google or any other,  if a phone is on and you have Automatic set to update Apps it can update as it's being charged but in doing that the phone can pull and cause some warming as it's charging and doing the updates.. For my phones I turn them off while charging.. Most will say this is not necessary most will say I need my phone on when it's charging but that's up to the Individual but I think the phone is in it's most Restful State when it's off and so when I charge any of my Devices I turn them off most of the Time.. I do on occasion leave them on.. but that is one thing you can look @ doing.. I'll  end by asking Was the phone in any Direct Sun Light say like on a Coffee Table or end Table or Desk and near a Window. ?  in a condition as such it could cause the phones Glass to Crack as mentioned..
Does anybody Know much on this Update:  This Update is Popping up on my New Galaxy S7 Was wondering if there are any Issues in it and is Wise to hold off on it for a While..  Any suggestions woul... See more...
Does anybody Know much on this Update:  This Update is Popping up on my New Galaxy S7 Was wondering if there are any Issues in it and is Wise to hold off on it for a While..  Any suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated Thanks B33
Go into your Settings and then Apps from there Tap Applications Manager.. It will show you a List of Apps)  Find the App in Question and click on it.. then tap Storage it will show you 2 things t... See more...
Go into your Settings and then Apps from there Tap Applications Manager.. It will show you a List of Apps)  Find the App in Question and click on it.. then tap Storage it will show you 2 things to Clear Firs the Data then the Cache, Clear the Cache only on the First try re-setting the App if that doesn't fix the issue then try resetting the Data resetting the Data it will say you will or could loose any safe messages if so go ahead it's a new Phone.. Give that a Try let me Know if that clears up your Issue.  Power cycle your phone after doing the Procedure..
Hey Weth on these New Galaxies do they suck Down a Belly full of Data in certain Areas like  the new LTE Area's)   I know on mine it says I have 86% Left I assume I've use most of it doing change... See more...
Hey Weth on these New Galaxies do they suck Down a Belly full of Data in certain Areas like  the new LTE Area's)   I know on mine it says I have 86% Left I assume I've use most of it doing changes, Updates with Google.. this is my First Phone with out Unlimited Data..  Did I say that I'll add the Doof that Set up my Plan put me First on 4 Gig plan &  No $10.00 a month on the contract,  I went to another Store got a Second opinion and was kicked up to 12 Gigs like I should have the first time and I got the phone for 10 a month and got a $ 40 Dollar refund back..
Shut off Auto Brightness and adjust to a Level your Comfortable with.. That is what I have done with all my Phones including my New S7 non Curve.. if the Issue Goes away then re-appears when you ... See more...
Shut off Auto Brightness and adjust to a Level your Comfortable with.. That is what I have done with all my Phones including my New S7 non Curve.. if the Issue Goes away then re-appears when you kick in the Auto Brightness it could be there's a flaw in the Update the phone got recently or maybe before it was purchased but if as mentioned the issue goes away when the setting is unchecked then just leave it there.. Unless you'd rather get the phone exchanged which is always ok as well.. Good Luck.!  B33 
Have you Tried clearing out the Cache in the App.. Give that a try and see if that clears up the Issue you may have to Clear the Data in the App as well but try the Cache clear First..  Good Luck... See more...
Have you Tried clearing out the Cache in the App.. Give that a try and see if that clears up the Issue you may have to Clear the Data in the App as well but try the Cache clear First..  Good Luck  B33
If you the Charger that came with the Phone, Use it instead of using your P.C. you'll get a better Charge from it..  Try n shut the Phone off then re-power it see if that helps the rebooting then... See more...
If you the Charger that came with the Phone, Use it instead of using your P.C. you'll get a better Charge from it..  Try n shut the Phone off then re-power it see if that helps the rebooting then check your Apps any that may have been Down loaded you may have a Rogue App causing the Issue.. If you check all of that and your still having issues then you may have to do a System Cache Clear or a Factory Reset to smooth out the Issues your seeing..
Vary Vary Cool Khines The Video is Top Notch B
As Snn5 suggested I'd try his suggest an if the issue continued then I'd run a System Cache Clear and as a last resort if you still see the issue past doing the S.C.C. I would run a Factory Reset... See more...
As Snn5 suggested I'd try his suggest an if the issue continued then I'd run a System Cache Clear and as a last resort if you still see the issue past doing the S.C.C. I would run a Factory Reset but just do the Reset only Don't clear your internal Memory.! Hope this Helps B33
K thanks appreciate the reply have a Great Memorial Day.. B
SusyQ is there a Paid Version of this APP & do you it?  Thanks.. B
Are you using the Headphone Jack?  if so take your Headphone plug while plugged into the phone and give it a little Twist back n Forth in doing that it cleans the connection on the phone and the ... See more...
Are you using the Headphone Jack?  if so take your Headphone plug while plugged into the phone and give it a little Twist back n Forth in doing that it cleans the connection on the phone and the Jack of the Headphones.. one other thing I'd Try, Try using a Blue Tooth Style speaker if you get static them I'd say there is something really suspect with the phone I'd suggest replacing it if your under the 14 Day Return. Try another if you still see issues with the Replacement.. I would then shop for another Device..
The Only Issue I'm seeing LorenB_VZW  is my One M8 shuts Down with 12% percent battery Left and I'm getting this Recurring Pop up that the TV apps is not Working or Cannot Work, I guess I need to... See more...
The Only Issue I'm seeing LorenB_VZW  is my One M8 shuts Down with 12% percent battery Left and I'm getting this Recurring Pop up that the TV apps is not Working or Cannot Work, I guess I need to Lean out some of my Apps and Get this App updated or see if I can uninstall it or Turn it off some How other than that the phone is working pretty Good
Try Running a System Cache Clear or Run a Factory Reset I did the first in order)  the System Cache Clear and it helped my Phone so does Using the Battery Power Saver and the Extreme power saving... See more...
Try Running a System Cache Clear or Run a Factory Reset I did the first in order)  the System Cache Clear and it helped my Phone so does Using the Battery Power Saver and the Extreme power saving Mode when ya really want to Extend"  your Battery I'm going to Add some Screen Shots of my One M8 using the Power Saver.. you can set it to Automatically Kick in @ 5% or 15% One other Thing I would Suggest as well)  is to Uncheck your Auto Brightness Level and Set the Brightness to a Level that is how my Phone is Set.. Bus using Power Saver Helps a Bunch & try n make sure to let your Battery run Down to zero mine has but sometimes it will shut Down @ 12% which is close to Zero.. Hope this & my Screen Shots help.. B33
I updating my One M8 to Marshmallow using Win. 10  it went ok  it took a while I used HTC's sync Manager it Downloaded the update through Verizon's phone Repair.. It went through Ok although I... See more...
I updating my One M8 to Marshmallow using Win. 10  it went ok  it took a while I used HTC's sync Manager it Downloaded the update through Verizon's phone Repair.. It went through Ok although I had to Run a System Cache Clear shortly after the Update as the phone was Running a little Rough after doing the the Cache Clear the phone is operating Fairly Good one Improvement my Battery I was only getting 4 to 5 of it on a Full Charge Now I can get almost what I got when it was New 10 to 20 hours Depending on how I use.. Josiahsday On your Device I'd make sure you have Plenty of Room to install a Big update as this one Clear any unwanted Files Pictures, Videos, Music anything that might consume a large amount of Internal Data that is where I'd check First it might not hurt to clear your Caches in your Browser, Twitter, FaceBook any thing that uses Space like the one's I mentioned..  And it doesn't hurt to run a System Cache Clear or Even a Factory Data Reset although if you run a F.D.R you will need to Bach up any Pictures or such that you may want Saved.. One other thing make sure you have a Fully Charged Battery on your Phone any you have a Very Good Connection to either the Network or Wi-Fi.. Hope that Helps and Good Luck. B33
In what I wrote above I mentioned some of the things I done to my phone and passed on a Helpful Tips to help one's that may have updated there One m8 and might be seeing some minor Issues..  1. i... See more...
In what I wrote above I mentioned some of the things I done to my phone and passed on a Helpful Tips to help one's that may have updated there One m8 and might be seeing some minor Issues..  1. is Running a System Cache Clear) but some customers that updated there phones might have to Run a Factory Reset to get there One m8 to run with out any issues.. I will add:  I did another Test on the Battery after fully charging it,  I tried a Few things in the Setting like using the Battery Saver for a few Hours on then off,  Then letting the phone just set for few hours then I used it off n on doing Different Task as I slept over night the phone set idle for about 8 ta 9 hours when I got up I checked the Battery and it had 52% percent left so I proceeded with some more test of running some intense Apps.. till I finally ran the Battery Down to Zero Right before it Hit Zero I checked the Battery my HTC went 1 Day 1 Hour and 38 min.. That is Way up from the 4 to 5 hours it would Get before I updated it to Marshmallow 6.0 In that, I would Say I'm pretty B33
I updated my one M8 Via using HTC's Sync Manager which when Downloaded you can use Verizon's Phone Repair to then Download HTC's Latest update that is how my Phone got updated not Via O.T.A. So f... See more...
I updated my one M8 Via using HTC's Sync Manager which when Downloaded you can use Verizon's Phone Repair to then Download HTC's Latest update that is how my Phone got updated not Via O.T.A. So far it's working Pretty Good the Battery Life went from Very Bad, ( I was only getting 4 hours )  To Seeing what I use to the phone Get when I bought it New at the Locale Verizon Store I ran a Test of letting it set using off n on and Playing a Few Games I even used the Setting which Turns up the CPU I haven used that Setting for almost 6 months.. One other thing I done once everything was Updated I shut the phone off and Ran a System Cache Clear that has seemed to also help the Phone.. Just to Pass on this is the only major update I have done on this Phone my One M8 other than the usual updated to Google apps)   the Latest OS it had on it was Kit Kat Do i think this Update is going help this phone in the near and Distant future Its hard to say.. But I've had this phone for 2 years and the OS that was on it was Narrowing it's Function to work which made it Very hard for me to Enjoy using the Phone since the update in its short time on the phone I'm starting to enjoy it again.. B33
Call HTC tell them what it's Doing.. They may have Reset them Load the Software Via using your Computer that is what I did I use my Computer to do the Down Load.. Here is HTC Number 1-866-449-... See more...
Call HTC tell them what it's Doing.. They may have Reset them Load the Software Via using your Computer that is what I did I use my Computer to do the Down Load.. Here is HTC Number 1-866-449-8358 Hope this Helps. & Good luck B33