Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,671 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

B33's Posts

Just for asking can you post a screen shot of the Date and Time settings,  Like shown below"  press either the Lower volume and power or upper volume and power the 2 that snaps a screen shot once... See more...
Just for asking can you post a screen shot of the Date and Time settings,  Like shown below"  press either the Lower volume and power or upper volume and power the 2 that snaps a screen shot once you've done that if ya know how to post a S.S.  post it to thread and that way it will give us a Look at your settings.. Here's a Screen shot of my Droid Maxx with the Date and Time..
This Video might help ya give it a look.. follow the link below.. How to Change Time on Android Device - YouTube
In your settings as Ann154 pointed out it should be in your Date & Time and Listed as Automatic Date and Time.. then this may proceed ( use network - provided time ) and uncheck the setting..  ... See more...
In your settings as Ann154 pointed out it should be in your Date & Time and Listed as Automatic Date and Time.. then this may proceed ( use network - provided time ) and uncheck the setting..  But this phone may not have that option I'll keep looking in the Meanwhile here is the Manual or the Link to look at it.. Lucid™2 by LG Support | Verizon Wireless
There's a new Moto X coming out soon I'd say a Variant for Prepaid should follow I'm not going to Guarantee but there is always the possibility b
I'd say with the age of the phone that could possibly have something to do with the issues I know my Droid X was not responding as it did in earlier life and with no more updates coming the longe... See more...
I'd say with the age of the phone that could possibly have something to do with the issues I know my Droid X was not responding as it did in earlier life and with no more updates coming the longer the time with the possibility of the issues and I loved this phone but I had to move on. sad but did..
plus it might not hurt to power cycle the as well..
Thank you  EdW_VZW  for providing this information.. as I've had to use in the past it works well.. b
I seen this Commercial,  I think it's really cool   if you haven't seen it enjoy and maybe you'll want to buy a new Kia Soul  "electric version" 2015 Kia Soul EV Hamster Commercial Featuring... See more...
I seen this Commercial,  I think it's really cool   if you haven't seen it enjoy and maybe you'll want to buy a new Kia Soul  "electric version" 2015 Kia Soul EV Hamster Commercial Featuring “Animals“ by Maroon 5 – MTV VMAs - YouTube
Here's the Info.. Verizon Pushing Android 4.4.4 Update to Samsung Galaxy S5 | Droid Life
hmm.. we've had it were it shows that for a long time now on our paper bill.!  this option could of passed over from when we was with Alltel
The Droid Maxx & Maxx HD reciveing Minor Update: Here is the Link to the Info released,  it is a Very small Update just to NOTE.! Verizon Pushing Minor Update to DROID RAZR HD and MAXX H... See more...
The Droid Maxx & Maxx HD reciveing Minor Update: Here is the Link to the Info released,  it is a Very small Update just to NOTE.! Verizon Pushing Minor Update to DROID RAZR HD and MAXX HD | Droid Life
The Moto 360 gets Looked at and Then Torn Down from ifixit)  Ifixit does this to give customers a inside Look at the Device But it should  NOTED  customer should not take apart the Device as it c... See more...
The Moto 360 gets Looked at and Then Torn Down from ifixit)  Ifixit does this to give customers a inside Look at the Device But it should  NOTED  customer should not take apart the Device as it can Void the Warranty.! iFixit Tears Down the Moto 360 (Updated) | Droid Life
Also if you get paper billing it will show there as well..
This may of been ask before but did you try formatting the card say like the first time you turned on the phone or if you purchased a bigger SD card in your settings you can Format the card and i... See more...
This may of been ask before but did you try formatting the card say like the first time you turned on the phone or if you purchased a bigger SD card in your settings you can Format the card and it should help with these issue as your seeing.. What i suggested you can use as a future option,  but since what is working for ya as you mentioned you might want to stay with it as it's a way to enjoy your music. Have a Good Afternoon.!
Some More News on the New Moto X it's coming soon.!  to Verizon,  but Moto says no Developer Unit will be produced along side the other units. kind of sad news but it's nice to have something c... See more...
Some More News on the New Moto X it's coming soon.!  to Verizon,  but Moto says no Developer Unit will be produced along side the other units. kind of sad news but it's nice to have something coming from Moto rather than nothing at all can't wait to see the phone in the stores.. Motorola: No Developer Edition Moto X for Verizon This Time Around | Droid Life
A neat concept in the form of a Watch from Motorola is coming Soon to Verizon according to Following Pre-ordering is open and the Watch will ship to new owners around the 11 of March this Info is... See more...
A neat concept in the form of a Watch from Motorola is coming Soon to Verizon according to Following Pre-ordering is open and the Watch will ship to new owners around the 11 of March this Info is Via Droid Life, The Watch is really nice Looking and would be a Nice Gift for anyone come Christmas Time..  which is not too far off b Verizon Opens Pre-Order for Metal Moto 360, Ships November 11 for $299 | Droid Life
The whole Idea of the SD is was to help lighten the load on your phones internal memory storage, use of the SD cards on Cellphones had data back all the way to early flip phone, Black Berries & o... See more...
The whole Idea of the SD is was to help lighten the load on your phones internal memory storage, use of the SD cards on Cellphones had data back all the way to early flip phone, Black Berries & others..
AntonioC_VZW Everything is ok on my end,  was just explaining to Ann154 that on my one m8 in the about section it only shows signal for the LTE or CDMA not both as to how it shows both on my D... See more...
AntonioC_VZW Everything is ok on my end,  was just explaining to Ann154 that on my one m8 in the about section it only shows signal for the LTE or CDMA not both as to how it shows both on my Droid Maxx I would provide a snap shop for a little better explanation but on the Droid Maxx when you snap shot this are it also reveals your Cellphone number.. we'll pass on giving that info.. but again everything is ok with my phones signal.. Thanks for asking though, Have a good Day.. b