No I was just thinking of 125 instead of 128  which is all Good  You Can expand this Phone with and additional 400GB of storage through a SD Card But a having  512  Built in on a Phone that is ... Ver más...
No I was just thinking of 125 instead of 128  which is all Good  You Can expand this Phone with and additional 400GB of storage through a SD Card But a having  512  Built in on a Phone that is like having an Ice Cream Sunday..   Instead of an Ice Cream Cone B33
Did the store as Option Give you the benefit of Replacing it with a 125G model or another Model of phone if they will only allow that you may want to just Go with a 125G model I have that model m... Ver más...
Did the store as Option Give you the benefit of Replacing it with a 125G model or another Model of phone if they will only allow that you may want to just Go with a 125G model I have that model myself and it's not doing to Bad for my Needs.. Hopefully again they Can do something for ya Instead of just leaving ya without a Phone to Use..
If the Phone was in a Boot Lock up that sounds like to me a Full Replacement. One of the store Employees should have Tried Getting the Phone to Work just to see for them selves if the issue you D... Ver más...
If the Phone was in a Boot Lock up that sounds like to me a Full Replacement. One of the store Employees should have Tried Getting the Phone to Work just to see for them selves if the issue you Described was Present and if the Same Happened they should have not pawned you off to Customer Service..  And should have Taken Care of the Issue you might Go Back there and Request speaking to the Manager and or Assistant Manager.. if the Results is the Same I'd try another store in your Area some Managers are willing to help when some would Rather Not.. Hopefully the Store Manager at the Location you got the phone at Helps ya Out.. All Stores at this Time as what I was Told Carry only the 125G, To get the 512G you have to Order it hopefully this will change I'd say with Christmas coming soon' they offer them in store.. Good Luck.. B33
O yea for sure..  This year has been a Pistol for us I'll send ya Direct Message why Momma23.. but it has indeed
Yes there are Instructions and there's an Adapter in with the phone for Transferring Data n Such you can also find on Verizon's web Site how to do such Transfers..
Boy the Groovy Sounds that are coming out of my Galaxy S7 are INCREDIBLE.!  Something Not heard on previous Phones Even my HTC one M8 which had a pretty good sound system.. I've heard some in's a... Ver más...
Boy the Groovy Sounds that are coming out of my Galaxy S7 are INCREDIBLE.!  Something Not heard on previous Phones Even my HTC one M8 which had a pretty good sound system.. I've heard some in's and outs ups n downs on this Phone but the Music Department.. Wow as MC Hammer says you can't touch that.  B33 
I totally agree.. It's best to pay it off maybe pass it on to a Relative but in doing that everything on the Account has to be Free and clear.. Unless that has changed as well..
If you've had any other Financial Burden's let them Know,  Like Medical Bills, Buying Eye Medicine, Drops for certain Surgeries and or other ocular problems can Run a few Hundred Dollars if you h... Ver más...
If you've had any other Financial Burden's let them Know,  Like Medical Bills, Buying Eye Medicine, Drops for certain Surgeries and or other ocular problems can Run a few Hundred Dollars if you had to get some of these Med's and there out of Pocket just let them know in Financial Services.. They should be able to Help ya..
Hey Kelley..  B.. here thanks for passing that Along..  I think with these Phones they Get so much thrown into them it's hard for them to Breath even though they have do have adequate Stuff in Pr... See more...
Hey Kelley..  B.. here thanks for passing that Along..  I think with these Phones they Get so much thrown into them it's hard for them to Breath even though they have do have adequate Stuff in Processing on Board, It would be Nice to Get Rid of ALL of the Junk,  And to a Certain level you Can, Maybe in Future phones we'll see less Headaches and More Happyness..  Happy Holidays to you and yours.. B33
Hey Momma23 I didn't see this I don't think.. Boy lots of things have went under that Bridge this year..  Sorry for Loss.. And Hope we have Allot better Next Year.! 
I Like some of the Ole Traditional Christmas Songs and here is select few of them..  Enjoy.. Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells. - YouTube Bing Crosby - Mele Kalikimaka (Hawaiian Christmas... Ver más...
I Like some of the Ole Traditional Christmas Songs and here is select few of them..  Enjoy.. Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells. - YouTube Bing Crosby - Mele Kalikimaka (Hawaiian Christmas Song) - YouTube
None of that so Far... I'm Not Ready to Pitch my New and Shiny out in the Snow or Toilet Dunk it But if I have to I will,  seeing them Pictures from Note 7's is Spooky and when I was watching som... Ver más...
None of that so Far... I'm Not Ready to Pitch my New and Shiny out in the Snow or Toilet Dunk it But if I have to I will,  seeing them Pictures from Note 7's is Spooky and when I was watching some Back ago Video back in July or Aug,  of Kellx and or his co-workers @ Droid Life Doing Test and showing options I was thinking O my G what if one of them Note 7's would of started smoking.. Hopefully all of this is Behind us for Samsung and all of us Citizens.. Happy Holidays B33
Yea that would be Nice..
Mine Hooked up on the First Go.!  Luck I Guess.. Guru with phones But I have not Updated to Latest update that came out in Nov. I Guess I just got my Phone a Few Days ago getting Great Battery... Ver más...
Mine Hooked up on the First Go.!  Luck I Guess.. Guru with phones But I have not Updated to Latest update that came out in Nov. I Guess I just got my Phone a Few Days ago getting Great Battery Life not to much to complain about other than the Finger Prints. B33
Basically it's Screen.. and Some Features I was seeing the None Edge Model Like I have has a Few more Pixles than the Edge Does.. I like mine because it has a little more of a Metal Edge than the... Ver más...
Basically it's Screen.. and Some Features I was seeing the None Edge Model Like I have has a Few more Pixles than the Edge Does.. I like mine because it has a little more of a Metal Edge than the Edge Does but the Edge has the added Side Bar Feature which is Left out on the None Edge Plus I think the S7 Edge comes in a Few more colors but I think the None Edge Model would set in a Case a Little better because of the slightly wider edge it has.. Too it.. Each has some Good Trade Offs
You might wanna Do a Factory Reset.. on your S7 Edge but you could Try First a System or App Cache Clear.. Follow the Link:  From Verizon to show how to do the Cache Clear.. Clear App Cach... Ver más...
You might wanna Do a Factory Reset.. on your S7 Edge but you could Try First a System or App Cache Clear.. Follow the Link:  From Verizon to show how to do the Cache Clear.. Clear App Cache - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless This Link Shows the Factory Reset if you so choose to go that Route: Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless Good Luck.. B33
Since I'm New to the Phone I was Asking this as this as a General Question.. To any Owner that has Done the Update and Might or Might not be having any Issues with the Update..
Well if your phone lets say was working Ok and your buddy Fred said hey bud check out these 4 Apps and say ok you Download them and then a few Days later your phone just Doesn't seem to have the ... Ver más...
Well if your phone lets say was working Ok and your buddy Fred said hey bud check out these 4 Apps and say ok you Download them and then a few Days later your phone just Doesn't seem to have the Pep it did,  or you see the screen possibly acting abnormal  And a week ago the Phone was Hauling the Mail, well you think n think what is causing this.. Then by the Light of Day something pops in your thinking ad says check the Apps and so you Eliminate one by one and when you see the phone Reacting as it did a few Days ago you know the Phone had a Not so Good app on it..
Actually to Clarify the Original Question.. is that how we have to Reply on here Now..
Yea it could be.. Momma23 I'm using Wi-Fi pretty much but what may have let some Data slip by was when I Got it New I was learning all of the new  Gigits and Forgot to shut off the Mobile Data ev... Ver más...
Yea it could be.. Momma23 I'm using Wi-Fi pretty much but what may have let some Data slip by was when I Got it New I was learning all of the new  Gigits and Forgot to shut off the Mobile Data even though the Wifi was on..  As I mentioned before I wanted and specified to the Rep I wanted 12 Gigs he Gave me 4 but it was changed and I'm wandering if in changing it up I lost some the Data I should have... Hey I wanted to Ask is the Site having Issues I wanted to Reply to you momma23 but I had to Reply to Very First post