Yes but as you pointed out, those data plans suck compared to what we have.  If verizons goal is to get people off unlimited, then offer those on unlimited a decent offer such as 50 gigs for the... Ver más...
Yes but as you pointed out, those data plans suck compared to what we have.  If verizons goal is to get people off unlimited, then offer those on unlimited a decent offer such as 50 gigs for the same $30/month. No one is going to give up their unlimited for 1 gig.
I love the fact that Verizon says that us 1 percenters are bring down the network. If 1% of your clients really impact your operation, you have bigger problems.  Like most (if not all) I am not ... Ver más...
I love the fact that Verizon says that us 1 percenters are bring down the network. If 1% of your clients really impact your operation, you have bigger problems.  Like most (if not all) I am not happy about this upcharge.  I have two lines so my bill will go up $40 which increases my overall bill by about 30%.  I rather Verizon gave us a cap or choice.  Like keep your $30/month data but capped at something reasonable like 50 gigs. Or if you didn't accept that, pay the additional $20/month and keep unlimited.  50 gigs should be plenty for most users on unlimited.
The reason I want to switch is because my second line (wife)  barely uses any data and I use about 25 gigs a month. I would like to switch my wife's line to my parents "more everything" plan.  H... See more...
The reason I want to switch is because my second line (wife)  barely uses any data and I use about 25 gigs a month. I would like to switch my wife's line to my parents "more everything" plan.  However, while her line is on contract, it will cost $40 for her line (currently what I am paying). If she wasn't on contract, it would only be $20 (saving me $20 a month).  I didn't think switching contracts on a line would work but just thought I would ask. Guess I will just wait until her contact expires in 2017.
I was wondering if it was possible to switch lines on my plan.  Here's the situation: I have a grandfathered unlimited data main phone that is off contract and my second line which is also grand... Ver más...
I was wondering if it was possible to switch lines on my plan.  Here's the situation: I have a grandfathered unlimited data main phone that is off contract and my second line which is also grandfathered unlimited data but still on a two year contract for about another 14 months.  I want to switch it so my main phone is contacted for the remaining 14 month contract and my second phone is off contract. Is this possible?
I read an article saying that Verizon would allow you to keep your unlimited plan if you updated your phone and paid the monthly lease price.  Anyone know if there is any truth to this?