Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,938 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

travis_104's Posts

Sorry I haven't replied in a while.   Anyway, I do have contacts in my Mobile Device folder on AIM.   However, I only have 3 contacts in there.  I tried resetting the Mobile IM application and ... See more...
Sorry I haven't replied in a while.   Anyway, I do have contacts in my Mobile Device folder on AIM.   However, I only have 3 contacts in there.  I tried resetting the Mobile IM application and that didn't make AIM work.  Could this be a possible problem with the phone itself?   -Travis
Hello everyone.  I got the new Samsung Alias yesterday from Verizon Wireless.  When I try to sign on to Mobile AIM, it gives me an error message saying "Default Buddy List dosen't exist".  The er... See more...
Hello everyone.  I got the new Samsung Alias yesterday from Verizon Wireless.  When I try to sign on to Mobile AIM, it gives me an error message saying "Default Buddy List dosen't exist".  The error is "Error - 36".  I have a buddy list on AIM, so I don't know what the problem is.   I have tried Mobile MSN and Mobile Yahoo Messenger and those seem to work fine and sign in normally.  The problem is only with Mobile AIM.   Any ideas on what I should do?  I just bought this phone yesterday.   ~travis_104