Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,204 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MaxxMan_1's Posts

I guess any response beats none at all...maybe. I just wish SOMEONE would run this past the app development team. It's not a complicated revision and those who frequent the tech forums as I do kn... See more...
I guess any response beats none at all...maybe. I just wish SOMEONE would run this past the app development team. It's not a complicated revision and those who frequent the tech forums as I do know it would be hugely popular. The top SMS apps already have this ability & there's no reason Verizon's can't. It's a marvelous, highly configurable app "as is"  (and my personal favorite) but is hindered by the inclusion of all numbers & emails when composing. I dare say by adding the option to exclude all but mobile numbers would be far more popular than some of the more peripheral additions included in  recent updates.
My single issue with Verizon Messenger+ is that when composing new messages by name, ALL contact information is displayed including, land lines, fax numbers, email, etc.  This is totally unnecess... See more...
My single issue with Verizon Messenger+ is that when composing new messages by name, ALL contact information is displayed including, land lines, fax numbers, email, etc.  This is totally unnecessary in an SMS app and makes usage much more cumbersome than necessary. Please follow the lead of other, similar SMS apps and include an option to display ONLY MOBILE  numbers. It's such a simple thing but has a huge impact on real-world user experience.
Perhaps so but not the point.  All users are not tech savvy and many are clueless about managing such things.  Additionally, there are lots of posts from users of some mobile devices who cannot ... See more...
Perhaps so but not the point.  All users are not tech savvy and many are clueless about managing such things.  Additionally, there are lots of posts from users of some mobile devices who cannot permanently disable the DT Ignite app reporting it will restart with every reboot requiring disabling repeatedly to avoid the nuisance downloads.  If you take a look at the app's permissions you'll find it has unrestricted access to your phone unlike anything I've ever seen.  This is a rogue app and Verizon (along with other carriers installing it) needs to stop, immediately.  Carrier bloat has always been somewhat of a nuisance but at least, was a known entity.  DT Ignite has changed the game in a big way.
DT Ignite is an abomination.  It IS malware (regardless of denials) and is both annoying and harmful to the phone's performance.  Verizon should be embarrassed to be associated with such & shoul... See more...
DT Ignite is an abomination.  It IS malware (regardless of denials) and is both annoying and harmful to the phone's performance.  Verizon should be embarrassed to be associated with such & should both cease using it immediately and, provide impacted users a means to remove it from their devices.  I've been a customer over 20 years and I can say with absolute certainty that DT Ignite will not be present on my next device.
I, for one, will not stand for this.  If Verizon continues to utilize this I will sever a long term relationship - they should be embarrassed.  This abomination WILL NOT  be on my next phone and... See more...
I, for one, will not stand for this.  If Verizon continues to utilize this I will sever a long term relationship - they should be embarrassed.  This abomination WILL NOT  be on my next phone and of that, you can be assured.
If this continues to be utilized, I'm done.  This sort of thing is unethical, unseemly & unforgivable.
Forget support from Verizon & call Motorola.  If they can't correct the issue have the phone replaced.  Turbo is a great phone, worth getting right one way or another.
I also use Wallet but disabling an app simply because it cannot be uninstalled is not a substitute for a solution.  This is a prime  example why pre-installed apps should be minimized.  Most cus... See more...
I also use Wallet but disabling an app simply because it cannot be uninstalled is not a substitute for a solution.  This is a prime  example why pre-installed apps should be minimized.  Most customers had no desire for this particular app anf now, couldn't use it if they wanted to.  Yet, we are preventing from removing the dead weight from our devices.  Unacceptable.
Can anyone explain why the Verizon OEM installed Softcard app received an update today and has been defunct since March 31st?  It's bad enough to have unwanted, uninstallable, bloat on a new fla... See more...
Can anyone explain why the Verizon OEM installed Softcard app received an update today and has been defunct since March 31st?  It's bad enough to have unwanted, uninstallable, bloat on a new flagship (Turbo) phone but having a dead, non-functional app is beyond the pale.  Yet, this dead, non-functional app received an update today. C'mon Verizon, get this abortion of an app off our phones.
Since today marked the demise of Softcard does Verizon intend to enable the factory installed app to be removed or do so with the next Android update?