Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,946 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

LaurenDan's Posts

Well can't call Verizon about my SIM card not working...because you need the SIM card to make a call. Agents are too busy to Live chat on the website. Just got a replacement phone for the broken ... See more...
Well can't call Verizon about my SIM card not working...because you need the SIM card to make a call. Agents are too busy to Live chat on the website. Just got a replacement phone for the broken SIM card tray in the last phone. At some point I have to go to the Verizon store today and hopefully they can help me. I'm incredibly frustrated. I was patient through not having being able to text intermittently for the only month I've had the service. I was patient when they replaced the SIM card originally and hard reset my phone. I was patient when they said the SIM card tray failed and they had to send a replacement. I was patient until I started the second phone and the SIM card cannot read in that one either. Meaning I need a new SIM card...again and hopefully that will fix it. I'm trying to hold onto hope that this is the last incident with Verizon. The way to contact customer service needs to be fixed. The products need to stop failing. There is no point in having and paying for a phone when it never works. I need a phone for health reasons. Is there a starred number to call when your SIM card and/ or tray won't work?