I would call  customer service.
This may sound different,  but I have learned new precautions to take since I 've been watching CSI Cyber.  I will never use free public wi-fi  again.
That's exactly how mine is.  Same as shown on the screen shots.
I've found there is a sound button on the notification panel.  It can be made an active notification.  It will mute sound and vibration.  If I hold the button down it takes me to do not disturb ... Ver más...
I've found there is a sound button on the notification panel.  It can be made an active notification.  It will mute sound and vibration.  If I hold the button down it takes me to do not disturb and I can set up exceptions.  Just thought I would mention this fwiw.
Yes,  I updated to Lollipop on April 3rd.
I'm going to go by my local Verizon store and find out what's going on with the Note 4's at the store.  This is starting to get interesting.
I'm able to do this under my do not disturb options.
I don't have a interruptions option on my menu,  but I never did.  I think different phones may have been set up different depending on the carrier.  What I do is hold the slider volumn button o... Ver más...
I don't have a interruptions option on my menu,  but I never did.  I think different phones may have been set up different depending on the carrier.  What I do is hold the slider volumn button on the way for mute  vibrate and press once from there for mute   no vibrate.  Since I've never had this interruption option I may be talking about something totally different.
Will try that . Thanks
How do I send a private message to a community member ?  I tried the private message option it doesn't work .
Good to have options. VZN navigator price wise does have free selections . For me Verizon navigator has just worked better.
Open up the app. Click on find a place after you enter your destination you should get a price list.
Thank your for the choice you made to serve this country . Hope you can get some logical answers and find an acceptable solution. After reading some of the responses you received I'm wanting ... Ver más...
Thank your for the choice you made to serve this country . Hope you can get some logical answers and find an acceptable solution. After reading some of the responses you received I'm wanting a THUMBS DOWN BUTTON.
Just wondering if you have your wifi working for you?
I've had my Note4 since October 2014.  I have not had any of the problems you've described. When you get the problems fixed maybe consider being able to scan apps for malware, virus problems et... Ver más...
I've had my Note4 since October 2014.  I have not had any of the problems you've described. When you get the problems fixed maybe consider being able to scan apps for malware, virus problems etc.  Maybe also check for potentially dangerous websites. Just as a way to protect your phone from future problems.
Blah you just don't get it. Therefore no further discussion from me to you . Your response is sorta sad. Hope your tolerate (sarcastic) tone will not hinder anyone from seeking help from the com... Ver más...
Blah you just don't get it. Therefore no further discussion from me to you . Your response is sorta sad. Hope your tolerate (sarcastic) tone will not hinder anyone from seeking help from the community.
You may not see what's so confusing. What  may be simple to you could be really complicated and confusing to someone else.
That would be so cool . Even if they just show a repeat of the action figure episode .
I clicked on done instead of add under ringtone. Hope it works. You're welcome.