Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,767 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

deb2too's Posts

I would call  customer service.
This may sound different,  but I have learned new precautions to take since I 've been watching CSI Cyber.  I will never use free public wi-fi  again.
Good to have options. VZN navigator price wise does have free selections . For me Verizon navigator has just worked better.
Open up the app. Click on find a place after you enter your destination you should get a price list.
Thank your for the choice you made to serve this country . Hope you can get some logical answers and find an acceptable solution. After reading some of the responses you received I'm wanting ... See more...
Thank your for the choice you made to serve this country . Hope you can get some logical answers and find an acceptable solution. After reading some of the responses you received I'm wanting a THUMBS DOWN BUTTON.
I've had my Note4 since October 2014.  I have not had any of the problems you've described. When you get the problems fixed maybe consider being able to scan apps for malware, virus problems et... See more...
I've had my Note4 since October 2014.  I have not had any of the problems you've described. When you get the problems fixed maybe consider being able to scan apps for malware, virus problems etc.  Maybe also check for potentially dangerous websites. Just as a way to protect your phone from future problems.
That would be so cool . Even if they just show a repeat of the action figure episode .
I used my tablet mainly to watch Netflix when I'm away from home. Up until last year I had unlimited data and paid for the hotspot which was unlimited as well . So I  would do Netflix at work ,... See more...
I used my tablet mainly to watch Netflix when I'm away from home. Up until last year I had unlimited data and paid for the hotspot which was unlimited as well . So I  would do Netflix at work , front porch , patio etc .
I have 1 tablet. Works just fine in  perfect condition. Is a 3g device. I have a Galaxy Note Tablet  (original ). Doesn't even have a number .
Wonder if Big Bang Theory will have some type of mention or tribute to Mr. Nimoy.
Yes, I agree with combining.
I always use the option to block if not in contact list. I also have forwarded my line land to my cell phone so Mr. Number blocks all calls to both numbers.
Before I got caller ID which is a recent added app I never did or do reverse lookups. If I received a blocked call I would just Google the number. The Google search would usually go to 1-800 not... See more...
Before I got caller ID which is a recent added app I never did or do reverse lookups. If I received a blocked call I would just Google the number. The Google search would usually go to 1-800 notes or who's calling me. Not gonna pay to lookup a number.
The app I've used for years to block numbers is Mr. Number . I block all numbers not in my contact list. I go with the option  to pick up and hang up. I also have caller id. You can find both in... See more...
The app I've used for years to block numbers is Mr. Number . I block all numbers not in my contact list. I go with the option  to pick up and hang up. I also have caller id. You can find both in the play store.
While you are determining your usage patterns you can increase your data if you need to or pay over data fees for that month .  Than there's prorating changes.
I can only offer what had worked for me. I am used to turning on my Bluetooth when I get in my car . So I have my Bluetooth in my active button notification tray along with the WiFi and mobile d... See more...
I can only offer what had worked for me. I am used to turning on my Bluetooth when I get in my car . So I have my Bluetooth in my active button notification tray along with the WiFi and mobile data button. So I 've not forgot to toggle as needed. This has worked for me may not work for anyone else. Just another option to consider.
When you disable mobile data it automatically disables the smart network switch. So far with mobile data disabled I send and receive text messages . Send text messages with pictures. Use phone a... See more...
When you disable mobile data it automatically disables the smart network switch. So far with mobile data disabled I send and receive text messages . Send text messages with pictures. Use phone and Internet at same time. Do everything with mobile data off and WiFi on as I did with WiFi off and mobile data on. Hopefully you will find what works for your Note4 but this is what works for my Note4.
I also have a Note4.  For the most part I am on WiFi. I always click mobile data off when I have WiFi on. Since I  started using WiFi on 01-18-15 I  have never had the phone to automatically swi... See more...
I also have a Note4.  For the most part I am on WiFi. I always click mobile data off when I have WiFi on. Since I  started using WiFi on 01-18-15 I  have never had the phone to automatically switch over to mobile data. I have the settings for mobile data and WiFi in my active buttons notification panel.
You may might to do a search on The play store and Amazon app store. There may just be an app. for that.