Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,356 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

brilpitch's Posts

Hello, Thank you for offering to assist me in this matter. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon. (I only have until Friday 8-4-17 to resolve this issue or return my phone) Tha... See more...
Hello, Thank you for offering to assist me in this matter. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon. (I only have until Friday 8-4-17 to resolve this issue or return my phone) Thank you, Brian [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I have had my galaxy s8 plus for less then a week with verizon and the signal is horrible at my house, my friend came over and has sprint and he has 4 bars. My last phone with verizon had the sam... See more...
I have had my galaxy s8 plus for less then a week with verizon and the signal is horrible at my house, my friend came over and has sprint and he has 4 bars. My last phone with verizon had the same poor signal but I dealt with it by not using my phone at home. I'm seriously thinking about returning this phone before the 14 day return date is up and going with sprint. Does anyone have a resolve, I'm not getting anywhere with verizon support
yes, ive been using it for a year and a half with no issues until yeserday
When I try to open documents in one drive, it shows, This file couldn't be opened, sorry there are no apps installed that can open this file. I've never had a problem with it until yesterday, whe... See more...
When I try to open documents in one drive, it shows, This file couldn't be opened, sorry there are no apps installed that can open this file. I've never had a problem with it until yesterday, when i tried to open my shopping list...is there a fix or do you think my phone is just outdated? So many issues with this phone!
Studio doesn't work in Gallery and Coverage is horrible at my house, I reported it to a tech and they walked me through several exercises trying to fix it. I had a htc work phone with verizon an... See more...
Studio doesn't work in Gallery and Coverage is horrible at my house, I reported it to a tech and they walked me through several exercises trying to fix it. I had a htc work phone with verizon and it worked fine at home. My Galaxy S5 still has a terrible signal but I don't feel like wasting my time with the Verizon rep trying to fix it anymore. Probably just a bad phone since my HTC worked fine. My work just switched to T-Mobil and I can have a perfectly clear conversation at home....not so much with Verizon. Dissapointed...
It seems the Verizon team tries to solve issues with my phone and sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I've found the coverage isn't as great as say either...I'm seriously thinking of swit... See more...
It seems the Verizon team tries to solve issues with my phone and sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I've found the coverage isn't as great as say either...I'm seriously thinking of switching over to T-Mobil.
Do you know what's wrong with it and how to fix it? I haven't downloaded any new apps. One day it worked fine and the next day it didnt. Seems like alot of people are having the same issue. Is my... See more...
Do you know what's wrong with it and how to fix it? I haven't downloaded any new apps. One day it worked fine and the next day it didnt. Seems like alot of people are having the same issue. Is my galaxy s5 already so outdated that it cant support the updates?
I'm experiencing the same issue...Unfortunately, Studio has stopped.
When I try to use studio I get the message ...Unfortunately, Studio has stopped working. I've tried a soft reset, cleared cache ...anyone have advice on how i can fix this issue?
I recently moved and now I can't use my phone in my house, people can't hear me but my phone works fine in other locations. Does Verizon offer anything that can help my reception?
I have been storing appointment's and other info on my calendar and today I woke up and the only thing on my calendar is peoples birthdays. Does anyone know how I can restore the information tha... See more...
I have been storing appointment's and other info on my calendar and today I woke up and the only thing on my calendar is peoples birthdays. Does anyone know how I can restore the information that is missing?
I've been getting calls from a restricted number and when I answer no one is there. It just beeps. Does anyone know if it is possible to block all restricted numbers from calling me?
Thanks tikibar1 that does the job
Thanks, ill try it
After updating to LOLIPOP my blocking mode is missing. Alerts were going off all night. Did this happen to anyone else and how do I get it back? Thank you,
My menu button is on the upper left corner, I don't see notification sound, Is this the way to do it on a galaxy s5?
I backed up my contacts to my google account because the way I understand it Verizon Cloud is an exact copy of my phone....so if I delete a phone number in my phone it also deletes it in the clou... See more...
I backed up my contacts to my google account because the way I understand it Verizon Cloud is an exact copy of my phone....so if I delete a phone number in my phone it also deletes it in the cloud.
When I get an email it is the same notification sound as when I get a text. Is there a way to assign different notification sounds to my incoming text messages only? Thank you in advance.
     Thank you, I will try to find one
If you registered your phone with a Samsung account you can use the find my device feature