The latest firmware from Firmware.Science is now CSB3.  I just want Verizon to push the OTA update.  People shouldn't have to side load their firmware, especially for a flagship phone.  I suppose suc... See more...
The latest firmware from Firmware.Science is now CSB3.  I just want Verizon to push the OTA update.  People shouldn't have to side load their firmware, especially for a flagship phone.  I suppose such a release would impact your S10 sales.  You know I'm sure there are corporate memo's floating around that explain the delay.  Your decision to delay without explaination is not good for your stocks.
Go-to settings, location, tap the three dots found top right of the screen, then tap scanning.  Turn off WiFi and Bluetooth.  I had the same problem and this solved it.
I care, but then again I don't.  If I want either then my service provider will be ATT.  If I want the XL then I will buy it from Microsoft.  I have the Icon with Windows 10 mobile on it and am ... See more...
I care, but then again I don't.  If I want either then my service provider will be ATT.  If I want the XL then I will buy it from Microsoft.  I have the Icon with Windows 10 mobile on it and am happy....for now.
Though my experience is localized, I've been told by sale associates not to buy a Windows Phone...even when I showed them my Icon.  The debate is moot.  I will get a WP, and maybe I will wait for... See more...
Though my experience is localized, I've been told by sale associates not to buy a Windows Phone...even when I showed them my Icon.  The debate is moot.  I will get a WP, and maybe I will wait for the "Surface Phone."
I seen the letter from Verizon.  I didn't see where Microsoft (Nokia) filed, but Verizon has little love for Windows Phone just the same.  There is much to do for Open Development, and these two ... See more...
I seen the letter from Verizon.  I didn't see where Microsoft (Nokia) filed, but Verizon has little love for Windows Phone just the same.  There is much to do for Open Development, and these two companies can make it happen.  Device Certification: Open Network Certification | Verizon Wireless  I. suspect its about the money.
So, I wanted to follow up on your processor specifications:  Snapdragon 810 Processor with X10 LTE | 8994 Mobile Processor | Qualcomm Yes the Verizon EVDO and CDMA x1 (2G) is built in the chip... See more...
So, I wanted to follow up on your processor specifications:  Snapdragon 810 Processor with X10 LTE | 8994 Mobile Processor | Qualcomm Yes the Verizon EVDO and CDMA x1 (2G) is built in the chip.  I will say though the filing with the FCC by Microsoft doesn't include CDMA, just WCDMA. FCC Link:  OET List Exhibits Report
CDMA is 2G, and WCDMA is 3G.  Maybe, this is a manufacturing move to force network upgrades.
I found some information: FCC Filing and carrier bands.  I know Verizon would have to authenticate the phone.  I also read where the MEID maybe an issue. FCC OCT Detail: Documents filed with t... See more...
I found some information: FCC Filing and carrier bands.  I know Verizon would have to authenticate the phone.  I also read where the MEID maybe an issue. FCC OCT Detail: Documents filed with the FCC for the 950XL OET List Exhibits Report 950XL BANDS: LTE TDD 2300-2400 (40), 2570-2620 (38); LTE FDD 700 (12), 700 (17), 700 (28), 800 (20), 850 (5), 900 (8), 1700/2100 (4), 1800 (3), 1900 (2), 2100 (1), 2600 (7); WCDMA 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100; and GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz The article at Droid-Life.com had this information for unlocked phone users.  Link is below. Image courtesy of:  http://www.droid-life.com/2015/02/05/us-wireless-carrier-bands-gsm-cdma-wcdma-lte-verizon-att-sprint-tmobile/
I read a Verizon White paper on their move away from CDMA.  Looking at the specifications of the 950XL wonder if Verizon is waiting to reduce their CDMA reliant devices.  Microsoft Lumia 950 XL s... See more...
I read a Verizon White paper on their move away from CDMA.  Looking at the specifications of the 950XL wonder if Verizon is waiting to reduce their CDMA reliant devices.  Microsoft Lumia 950 XL specs. I found articles regarding an AT&T Verizon merger.  That in itself was interesting, but maybe unlikely to happen. So, I'm still disappointed just because of perceived politics of it all.  I will confess, even if I got a 950XL will get the Surface Phone.  And, trust me, whom ever's system it works on will have me as a customer. Thanks for participating in my rant.  Maybe this all is part of the marketing schema to gage the need before release.  I agree with everyone's post. Gracias.
I'm a long time customer of your services.  My experience has been good until I read your business practice will be to block the 950 & 950XL.  I want the 950XL.  Presently, I have an Icon and am ... See more...
I'm a long time customer of your services.  My experience has been good until I read your business practice will be to block the 950 & 950XL.  I want the 950XL.  Presently, I have an Icon and am ready for the upgrade.  If you think for one moment I will migrate to an Apple or Android product, then you are wrong.  This is a problem when very few companies provide a service such as yours and hold customers hostage to your choices. I will pay off my Icon, and my wife's phone.  They will not be traded in, and I will smash them before giving or selling them to another just for spite because your decision. I'm old enough to remember life before these devices came about.  People actually talked to each other.