Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,453 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nancyc65's Posts

I have a Verizon phone purchased at Walmart.  I purchased this because we live in a rural area that has no coverage (cell towers) and use it when we are in a service area.  I have had $15  credit... See more...
I have a Verizon phone purchased at Walmart.  I purchased this because we live in a rural area that has no coverage (cell towers) and use it when we are in a service area.  I have had $15  credited to this account for several months.  Recently my credit card was expired when they tried to do the transaction.  I happened to be on a ride in the outback but got the message that my credit card was declined.  When I returned home the next day I immediately went online and updated the information.  I watched my bank account online and this was honored.  When I traveled out of town to yesterday I discovered they had honored my $15 but took away the $148 plus that I had accumulated.  When I called their support and helped by an agent named Valerie she checked with her superior and reported back that  she could honor  50% and credit it back to my account.  I didn't accept that and told them I thought it was a scam for them to make more money.  I want to add that I was in the process of taking my very sick mother to the doctor and could not talk with them (she had just had a fall) when they wanted to assess how my call went.  At this time I have tried to get some response online and have failed each time.  How do I ever get to them to get this straightened out?  My next step will be to call KHQ Connect with Klect who handles these type of situations.