Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,346 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Serf6666's Posts

Its a 3rd party device I bought on ebay with a clean imei. The device had her old card in it. I made an apponitment at verizon and the gay guy used a device to quickly swap the lines and install a ne... See more...
Its a 3rd party device I bought on ebay with a clean imei. The device had her old card in it. I made an apponitment at verizon and the gay guy used a device to quickly swap the lines and install a new sim card in the new device. Took 10 min and everything was working properly. He was a bit clumsy geting the device out of the hard case to install the sim card. Didn't need to take the silicone backing off and he broke a top tab. No big deal though. Just made it a little easier to open the next time. After he put it back together and made sure all the silicone was pushed back into the hard cover and cleaned the prints off the screen.
You're saying the box already has a SIM card in it? I didn't see it but to be honest I only charged it up and placed it in a hard case and put a screen protector on it. I will go through the box afte... See more...
You're saying the box already has a SIM card in it? I didn't see it but to be honest I only charged it up and placed it in a hard case and put a screen protector on it. I will go through the box after work and if I find it will cancel my appointment with Verizon. Replying sooner I might have caught this sooner. Be great if the box already has what I need.
I waited a while for a reply and decided to do a chat. The rep told me I have to get a new sim card. I wished I would'ved asked her what are the steps it takes if I want to sell my old device. If I ... See more...
I waited a while for a reply and decided to do a chat. The rep told me I have to get a new sim card. I wished I would'ved asked her what are the steps it takes if I want to sell my old device. If I sell it will the imei number be clean for the next user? I will of course remove my sim card and save it so no one else can use it. If the number is flawed how would I fix that for resell? The tablet works fine its just android updates have stopped and many apps won't work with it now. I would scrub the whole device before I sold it.
Replacing a LG-VK810 with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Need to know if the sim card will be an issue or not. Can I transfer my old 4G LTE SIM card into the Samsung Galaxy Tab A?