Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,893 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rb4havoc's Posts

I can't change the S4 from tabbed settings.  It's a Sprint phone, and it's also owned by the Federal Government, so I'm not planning on rooting it just to change the visual appearance of the syst... See more...
I can't change the S4 from tabbed settings.  It's a Sprint phone, and it's also owned by the Federal Government, so I'm not planning on rooting it just to change the visual appearance of the system settings.
Yeah, I've updated, and the only reason I care is because I also have an S4 which is stuck with the tabbed system settings, and I'd just rather have both devices set up similarly. At least with t... See more...
Yeah, I've updated, and the only reason I care is because I also have an S4 which is stuck with the tabbed system settings, and I'd just rather have both devices set up similarly. At least with the Note 4 there are options to change the appearance, but under the Lollipop update for the Note 3, they just completely removed the feature altogether
Before I updated to Lollipop on my Note 3, I could change the look of the System Settings between Tabbed and List mode. However, after the update to Lollipop, I can no longer find where to change... See more...
Before I updated to Lollipop on my Note 3, I could change the look of the System Settings between Tabbed and List mode. However, after the update to Lollipop, I can no longer find where to change this option. Has it been completely removed for the Note 3?