Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,726 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lando13's Posts

Once again, a VZW rep responded to my posts and sent me a PM, and once again NO response. I messaged back within an hour. This is so unnerving. I’m switching carriers as soon as my phone arriv... See more...
Once again, a VZW rep responded to my posts and sent me a PM, and once again NO response. I messaged back within an hour. This is so unnerving. I’m switching carriers as soon as my phone arrives.
You are giving out incorrect information, AdamG_VZW. The shipping address CAN be changed. Verizon submits a ticket to FedEx and the address is changed. It's terrible advise to tell people t... See more...
You are giving out incorrect information, AdamG_VZW. The shipping address CAN be changed. Verizon submits a ticket to FedEx and the address is changed. It's terrible advise to tell people to cancel their order, when the website doesn't allow you to change the shipping address when placing an order! So they cancel their order, and then what? They STILL can't change the address.
Now FedEx has a delivery exception for my shipment and they tell me that it will NOT arrive today. That's after at least 10 Verizon reps told me it WOULD arrive today. One even told me that la... See more...
Now FedEx has a delivery exception for my shipment and they tell me that it will NOT arrive today. That's after at least 10 Verizon reps told me it WOULD arrive today. One even told me that last night when my phone was in the wrong state.
I'm so upset. The Verizon rep on here pamelaf_vzw​ didn't even bother to reply to my DM that she asked me to send. It's less than 24 hours until the shipment is supposed to arrive and FedEx ha... See more...
I'm so upset. The Verizon rep on here pamelaf_vzw​ didn't even bother to reply to my DM that she asked me to send. It's less than 24 hours until the shipment is supposed to arrive and FedEx has the phone listed  "At the destination sort facility" in the wrong STATE!
The agents SHOULD be able to change it, but so far in my case they only SAY they changed it, but it doesn't change. I'm so frustrated.
I can't believe it. After all this time, and talking to a BUNCH of agents, my FedEx order just updated this morning and shows the WRONG address! HOW?
Turns out they messed up. Even though they told me they changed the shipping address, it still shipped to the incorrect address. I contacted them twice more and both reps told me they successfull... See more...
Turns out they messed up. Even though they told me they changed the shipping address, it still shipped to the incorrect address. I contacted them twice more and both reps told me they successfully changed it. I also got a text message saying the shipping address had been changed.
annk5​ Yeah that sucks. I didn't realize until after I ordered it didn't give me an option to put in a shipping address. Luckily after contacting support MULTIPLE times they were able to c... See more...
annk5​ Yeah that sucks. I didn't realize until after I ordered it didn't give me an option to put in a shipping address. Luckily after contacting support MULTIPLE times they were able to change the shipping address. Too bad they aren't able to move up your order
corytrae​ The reps are wrong. I can confirm that they were able to change both my billing and shipping addresses.
Waffleman, if it doesn't show up in your orders, it didn't go through. Contact support.Waffleman​
Is it a family account? It ended up sending the email confirmation to my father, even though my userid and wireless contact information has MY email address. That was rather frustrating.
The COR team was terrible! They told me that to change the shipping address, I had to cancel my order. Multiple chat agents told me the same thing... After 3 tries I got through to a chat ... See more...
The COR team was terrible! They told me that to change the shipping address, I had to cancel my order. Multiple chat agents told me the same thing... After 3 tries I got through to a chat agent who was able to change my shipping address just fine. I believe this is because the order is on "lock down" for the first 24 hours. Waiting helped.
I'm having the same problem . Called Telesales and they are unable to resolve yet. They are going to give me a call back later today.
My phone is fixed! I'm not sure exactly how. The battery does not drain with the screen off anymore! Here's what happened: 1. Yesterday, my PIN to unlock my phone just suddenly stopped work... See more...
My phone is fixed! I'm not sure exactly how. The battery does not drain with the screen off anymore! Here's what happened: 1. Yesterday, my PIN to unlock my phone just suddenly stopped working. I have no clue how that happened. 2. I tried using Android Device Manager to reset the lock screen, but it didn't work because the lock screen was already set to PIN. 3. I thought I was hosed, but just in case, I rebooted my phone. 4. The PIN worked! HUH??? I then immediately turned off all authentication and I deleted all the certificates on the phone so that I could turn off authentication. Over 14 hours on battery and I'm over 50% battery life remaining with normal usage during the day (surfing the web, videos, texts, FB messenger, calls).
Hehe, I liked Verizon Wireless's Facebook page, just to unlike it. Verizon Wireless | Facebook
You guys should sign the #GiveUsKitKat petition here by replying: Petition for KitKat on S4, Note 3, LG G2 (4.4 update)
Verizon Wireless Customer Support Does that mean that the update will be made available? Are you actually going to update it, or was 4.3 the last update? My question is WHEN?!
If you want 4.4 for the S4 then sign this petition here on the site: Petition for KitKat on S4, Note 3, LG G2 (4.4 update) Also, we need to take this fight social - check out how we are going... See more...
If you want 4.4 for the S4 then sign this petition here on the site: Petition for KitKat on S4, Note 3, LG G2 (4.4 update) Also, we need to take this fight social - check out how we are going to do that: Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 4.4 Update (KitKat)
Now that all other US carriers have KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note 3, and the LG G2, Verizon has left is in the cold. They haven't even stated that we would get Kitkat ever! The... See more...
Now that all other US carriers have KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note 3, and the LG G2, Verizon has left is in the cold. They haven't even stated that we would get Kitkat ever! The only information we have from Verizon is them touting that the S4 doesn't have KitKat compared to the new S5! Samsung Galaxy S 5: How Does It Compare to the S III and S 4? That's right. There using something we should be entitled to and trying to sell it to us again! Not this time, Verizon. Sign this petition by replying to voice your opinion and tell Verizon to give us KitKat! And join with us in the social media fight to make our voices heard! Read how here:Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 4.4 Update (KitKat) #GimmeABreak #GiveUsKitKat
There is no way that verizon will not know that you did not purchase it - unless you bought it from verizon directly. Do you have your roommates reciete from when he purchased it? If I'm correct ... See more...
There is no way that verizon will not know that you did not purchase it - unless you bought it from verizon directly. Do you have your roommates reciete from when he purchased it? If I'm correct it is not verizon that fulfills these warranties or replaces the phone, it is the manufacturer. For example, I would call Samsung if my cell phone didn't work.