Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
Just an update for everybody (since Verizon failed to say a peep) I just got service back.  I'm sure I will still get a full months bill tho.  Thanks for your help community.
After talking with my local rep, he said the outage is Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania.  Sounds like a big area.  Oh, and service tech told him it was SUPPOSED to be fixed by 1730...and its n... Ver más...
After talking with my local rep, he said the outage is Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania.  Sounds like a big area.  Oh, and service tech told him it was SUPPOSED to be fixed by 1730...and its not.  Still no Verizon support chirping in?  hmmm...  😕
Thank you.  I'm glad my fellow Verizon community would help me.  Verizon wireless sure doesn't seem to want to help.  Have a great holiday weekend.  keep me updated.
My wife and I both have Verizon wireless.  I am in Manchester PA 17406 she is in Windsor PA 17366.  Bill paid in full.  No Verizon wireless phone service at either location.  no 3 g, 4g, or 1x.  ... See more...
My wife and I both have Verizon wireless.  I am in Manchester PA 17406 she is in Windsor PA 17366.  Bill paid in full.  No Verizon wireless phone service at either location.  no 3 g, 4g, or 1x.  Please advise, thanks.