Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,676 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rzoccola's Posts

Thanks for the update1
That could be pretty major...
I started to notice the problem this morning.  It does happen both indoors and outside.  I have an HTC One Maxx.  I will also tell you that 2 of my coworkers are experiencing the same problem and... See more...
I started to notice the problem this morning.  It does happen both indoors and outside.  I have an HTC One Maxx.  I will also tell you that 2 of my coworkers are experiencing the same problem and they both have Apple devices.
My Verizon wireless service is primarily stuck on 1X signal strength and occasionally moves to 3G.  This is happening in the Lancaster County area of Pennsylvania, and when I am at work I have ha... See more...
My Verizon wireless service is primarily stuck on 1X signal strength and occasionally moves to 3G.  This is happening in the Lancaster County area of Pennsylvania, and when I am at work I have had a co-worker confirm it is happening with his Verizon service as well.