Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,866 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

M9's Posts

Moot point. The sign says Verizon wireless. Verizon should hold their franchise holders to legal policies or take the blame.
Network optimization=politically correct doublespeak Looks like throttling, sounds like throttling, smells like throttling, must be network optimization.
As 4 unlimited data should just be gone. If & when it is, I & millions of other paying customers will be gone also. I predict VZW will bring back unlimited data in the future. They will have too... See more...
As 4 unlimited data should just be gone. If & when it is, I & millions of other paying customers will be gone also. I predict VZW will bring back unlimited data in the future. They will have too in order to remain competitive. Heavy data use is the future. If I notice 1 bit of throttling, I'll drop the 30$ hotspot like a hot potato. T-Mobile does throttle on their cheaper plans , but not on the 80$ truly unlimited plan.
I am also a US Army veteran. Winter before last I was laid up in a motel after surgery for a LOD (line of duty) injury under the VA's hoptel program. The motel had wi-fi , but it wouldn't reach ... See more...
I am also a US Army veteran. Winter before last I was laid up in a motel after surgery for a LOD (line of duty) injury under the VA's hoptel program. The motel had wi-fi , but it wouldn't reach to the room I had. I ran up about 60 gigs streaming Amazon prime TV through a PlayStation. Do I feel guilty? No, I pay for my unlimited hot spot.
The hotspot is used for time reports, transport requests & other work related documents. I have a mobile printer in the trunk.
Hence the unlimited data. The felony juvenile offenders I transport luv Pandora.
Don't I wish, I spend 12 to 14 hours a day in a police interceptor. My car is a 2011 with 156,000 miles.
I no longer burden this store with the onerous task of taking my money. I now use the store in Hickory, NC. They have a machine that takes my money. I really like the machine . The only thing be... See more...
I no longer burden this store with the onerous task of taking my money. I now use the store in Hickory, NC. They have a machine that takes my money. I really like the machine . The only thing better than this would be if they make it a drive thru like my electricity provider has.
The name on the store is Verizon Wireless. The only thing they sell are Verizon phones, tablets & contracts. I say that constitues a Verizon store. As to whether it's corporate owned or a franch... See more...
The name on the store is Verizon Wireless. The only thing they sell are Verizon phones, tablets & contracts. I say that constitues a Verizon store. As to whether it's corporate owned or a franchise is a moot point. The name says Verizon wireless.
Yes they do. Stop by the Verizon store in Taylorsville, NC & pay your bill in cash & they''ll charge you also. Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
I rate this decision right up there with the decision to charge me a 3$ fee for the privlige of paying them in cash. I don't think that is legal. A US dollar bill says "This note is legal tender... See more...
I rate this decision right up there with the decision to charge me a 3$ fee for the privlige of paying them in cash. I don't think that is legal. A US dollar bill says "This note is legal tender for all debts public & private in the US". I think if u do business in the USA u must accept them. Probrably the same "genius" behind both policies.
Not true T-Mobile offers truly unlimited plans for 80 bucks a month. If there rather dismal service area works 4 u it's a much better deal.
Oh yeah forgot about the 3 bucks for roadside assistance that I've never used & the 5 or 10 bucks of BS fees.
I think it sucks. I have been a customer for 5 years. I pay 39.99 for voice that I don't even want or use, 29.99 for UNLIMITED!!!! DATA & 30.00 for UNLIMITED!!! Hotspot. I just spent close to 10... See more...
I think it sucks. I have been a customer for 5 years. I pay 39.99 for voice that I don't even want or use, 29.99 for UNLIMITED!!!! DATA & 30.00 for UNLIMITED!!! Hotspot. I just spent close to 1000.00 bucks for a new HTC one max & accessories. I think I have paid for my UNLIMTED!!! data not for limited data called unlimited.