After alll the bad publicity they've gotten in the last couple of days I bet they even stop throttling on 3G unlimited )))).
Thanks for posting the links. I used them both. )))
Thank you )) Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
Well having been a GI for 28 years & serving all over the world & seeing many other forms of Govt. I'd have to say it may not be perfect but it's still the best in the world. Long live the land ... Ver más...
Well having been a GI for 28 years & serving all over the world & seeing many other forms of Govt. I'd have to say it may not be perfect but it's still the best in the world. Long live the land of the free & the home of the brave. I'll die fighting before being an oppressed coward.
I used to have Netflix several years ago when it was only dvds through the mail. They started throttling & denying it untill they lost a lawsuit too. I stream Amazon prime TV. Much better.
No I don't watch video while driving, the occasional passenger often does though. Usually my HTC One Max is mounted in an HTC car dock not the el-cheapo universal dock VZW sells , streaming Pand... Ver más...
No I don't watch video while driving, the occasional passenger often does though. Usually my HTC One Max is mounted in an HTC car dock not the el-cheapo universal dock VZW sells , streaming Pandora & Tom-Tom.
I think my current solution is much better & more real than any other solution. Not much public WI-FI in the woods & the trees block any Sat signal. Thanks 4 the suggestions though ))). Sent f... See more...
I think my current solution is much better & more real than any other solution. Not much public WI-FI in the woods & the trees block any Sat signal. Thanks 4 the suggestions though ))). Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
In a game of poker between VZW &  the FCC I'm betting the FCC holds the upper hand.
I & millions of others will never convert to tiered plans. Screw share Ur wallet. I will go to T-Mobile if & when they force conversion (highly doubtful).
Actually if adopted (doubtful) the proposed throttling will last for 2 billing cycled.
And just how would u get "real internet" in a mobile 5th wheel home? My internet seems pretty real to me. Both the service & the bill. Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE ... Ver más...
And just how would u get "real internet" in a mobile 5th wheel home? My internet seems pretty real to me. Both the service & the bill. Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
Wrong. I pay VZW for unlimited data & an unlimited hot spot. I am doing nothing wrong. I pay 4 this service.
Yes I realize it & I think we r being discrminated for being single.
Yes I realize it & I think we r being discrminated for being single.
That's just it. It's not really a phone. It's more a pocket computer. Especially if u pay the extra 30$ a month for hotspot service. I travel in a 5th wheel camper. It's my home internet in effe... Ver más...
That's just it. It's not really a phone. It's more a pocket computer. Especially if u pay the extra 30$ a month for hotspot service. I travel in a 5th wheel camper. It's my home internet in effect. I stream Amazon prime TV from my hotspot to a PlayStation then to my tv.
Could be. I have heard it will overseas on gsm 4 voice but not on data. Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
They should automatically unlock once the contact is over.
As an old retired GI I have a lot of friends in Europe. One of them wants my old S3 (mainly because its white of all reasons). I'd like to give it to her, but only if it will work in Slovakia.
I second that question anyone know?
I'm not into the whole shared data thing. I'm single & my kids r grown. But it would seem to me like a major source of family discord. As in who blew through this month's data?