Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,896 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cromine's Posts

I understand their motives, game plan and policies even if I don't agree. My current issue is VERIZON have me incorrect information twice, from two different people, from which a financial deci... See more...
I understand their motives, game plan and policies even if I don't agree. My current issue is VERIZON have me incorrect information twice, from two different people, from which a financial decision was made. I lost $100. VERIZON could care less.
Thanks for your reply ChristinaB but you've given me information I already know or was given AFTER I was given incorrect information from two Verizon representatives. This information led me t... See more...
Thanks for your reply ChristinaB but you've given me information I already know or was given AFTER I was given incorrect information from two Verizon representatives. This information led me to returning a product I would have been happy with only to be told I could not do what was told to me. I'm now out of $100. Why wouldn't Verizon allow it's unlimited customers to spend $300 WITH Verizon on an upgrade and keep everyone happy? Instead I'll buy a phone elsewhere and give them my money. In the meantime, Verizon has accomplished to give me inaccurate information twice and in essence take $100 from me, and increased my monthly phone bill by $20. When my bill goes up again without notification and more restrictions are placed on my unlimited status I'll have no reason to stay with Verizon. On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 11:26 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I'm completely frustrated and feel as though Verizon has taken (literally) $100 out of my pocket.  I recently purchased a Moto X Pure Edition phone from Amazon to have activated (in order to keep... See more...
I'm completely frustrated and feel as though Verizon has taken (literally) $100 out of my pocket.  I recently purchased a Moto X Pure Edition phone from Amazon to have activated (in order to keep my unlimited plan).  While in the Verizon retail store in Fairfax, Virginia I was told by the sales associate that I could have upgraded my phone for less than what I paid for the Moto X Pure.  I got the Moto X on sale for $350 ($100 off) a week prior.  I specifically asked if I could keep the unlimited plan and pay a discounted rate ($299 for a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus) without changing anything.  I was assured I could.  I said I'd think about it and left knowing I would call into Verizon to make sure nothing would change and I could buy the phone without doing it monthly, just paying the $299.   I called in and was told this was correct and could do exactly that.  Knowing that, I returned the Moto X Pure Edition to Amazon in order to buy the Samsung.  Over the weekend I visited friends in Raleigh, North Carolina and visited the Verizon store to make the purchase.  The associate assured me this was incorrect and said I could NOT buy the phone for $299 or I would lose my unlimited plan.  I left and came back to Fairfax a day later and visited my local store again.  Again they assured me I could buy the phone for $299 without losing anything.  They called in my order and were told this was NOT the case I could not keep the unlimited plan and pay $299 for the phone, but could make payments on the device plan.   So, I was given incorrect information from various Verizon staff members, made what I believed was an informed decision and gave back the Moto X I paid $100 less for and walked away with no phone.  Ridiculous.  Verizon is obviously NOT communicating what is allowed and authorized to retailers and bad information is being given.  I'm out $100 on a phone I bought on sale and am now searching for another option.  I would have just activated the Moto X had I known and wasn't provided incorrect information!  No consolation for increasing my bill by $20 per month either.  More and more reasons to leave the unlimited plan behind and change carriers...........
What settings need to be altered to have the e-mail account update without having to go in each time and refresh?  It's an AOL account.