Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,676 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hydroguy's Posts

I know this question has been asked before, but I have not seen an answer to it. My phone is the Samsung Galaxy S7. I am using the Verizon Message+ App. version 6.7.7.  I can receive texts, but I... See more...
I know this question has been asked before, but I have not seen an answer to it. My phone is the Samsung Galaxy S7. I am using the Verizon Message+ App. version 6.7.7.  I can receive texts, but I can't send. I see the notification that the text message is Sending, but I do not get it to show Sent. Any help would be appreciated.
I have the holidays showing up on my pc when logged into my gmail calendar, But they still do not show up on my droid even though it says the holdays calendar is synced, visible.   The only way... See more...
I have the holidays showing up on my pc when logged into my gmail calendar, But they still do not show up on my droid even though it says the holdays calendar is synced, visible.   The only way that I can get holidays to show up on my phone is to copy the holidays to my personal calendar.   There has to be a fix for this somewhere.
Yeah I have the holidays on my computer, but they do not show up on the phone even though on my phone it shows both my calendar and the holidays calendar is being synced.   my phone is the moto... See more...
Yeah I have the holidays on my computer, but they do not show up on the phone even though on my phone it shows both my calendar and the holidays calendar is being synced.   my phone is the moto droid
I am trying to get holidays to sync with my calendar. On my pc, I have subcribed to the US Holidays calendar and it shows up on my pc. But on the droid, only my calendar items show up. Anybody k... See more...
I am trying to get holidays to sync with my calendar. On my pc, I have subcribed to the US Holidays calendar and it shows up on my pc. But on the droid, only my calendar items show up. Anybody know if this is posible?
I have just recently got a Network Extender and it does not seem to be working correctly. I don't get dropped calls, but the audio drops in and out while on a call. I never had this problem befor... See more...
I have just recently got a Network Extender and it does not seem to be working correctly. I don't get dropped calls, but the audio drops in and out while on a call. I never had this problem before installing the Network Extender. I do get more bars of signal but that does no good if the audio is inconsistent.   Anybody else experienced this? or  have a solution?
I just added a Verizon Network Extender in my house because I was having trouble getting a good signal on my droid. But now, I still see no change in the signal bars shown, but the signal strengh... See more...
I just added a Verizon Network Extender in my house because I was having trouble getting a good signal on my droid. But now, I still see no change in the signal bars shown, but the signal strenght is improved according to the Antenna Widget that I have. Without the Network Extender it shows about -103dBm, and with the Network Extender I see about -60dBm but about 1 bar on the Bar scale. My wife has another model phone and it shows nearly 5 bars on it with the Network Extender.   Anybody else seen any issues with the bar indication on the droid?
To change the speech rate, try this: press the Menu button and select Settings Scroll to Voice input & output and select Select Text-to-speech settings Select Speech rate and from there you c... See more...
To change the speech rate, try this: press the Menu button and select Settings Scroll to Voice input & output and select Select Text-to-speech settings Select Speech rate and from there you can choose anywhere from Very slow to Very fast. Maybe this will help
Still waiting in middle tennessee. maybe it will come someday. 
It is now the 17th of August and no update for this Droid user in TN. I don't believe there is any way to finish pushing out the OTA updates by tomorrow. As someone else has suggested, looks like... See more...
It is now the 17th of August and no update for this Droid user in TN. I don't believe there is any way to finish pushing out the OTA updates by tomorrow. As someone else has suggested, looks like Verizon would send us a link to download the update from their website. Would have been much easier and quicker for lots of us,
I too am in Tennessee and have not got the update. Maybe there are too many hills around for it to get to us!