Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,291 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TXTrojan21's Posts

I'm looking for some assistance. I'm presently on a family share plan with Verizon w/ a contract end date in July-2015. My new job has the benefit of expensing up to $160 for a phone plan, and my... See more...
I'm looking for some assistance. I'm presently on a family share plan with Verizon w/ a contract end date in July-2015. My new job has the benefit of expensing up to $160 for a phone plan, and my current blackberry lacks job functionality. What I would like to do is move my line off of the family share plan and start a new 2-year agreement under my own name. I was told this could be done via an AOL(assumption of liability) form/call. However, I was told that since my contract end date has yet to come up, I'd be required to pay full-price for my new phone when entering a new 2-year agreement. Is this factual? That doesn't seem fair to me. Would the Verizon-edge plan be a different scenario since you are essentially paying for the full price of the phone over a designated period? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love Verizon and wish to stick with the company, but if I'm forced to pay full price for a phone...I will likely have to take my business to ATT.