Why has no Verizon rep even responded on this? I see other threads got responses from them, but haven't seen anything yet still.
Still haven't heard any answer on here. No verizon person has even responded. Seems like a bunch of people are having problems. Verizon is there any answer to all these problems? Also, lately I h... See more...
Still haven't heard any answer on here. No verizon person has even responded. Seems like a bunch of people are having problems. Verizon is there any answer to all these problems? Also, lately I have been asking my friend thats on AT&T about his service. We are sitting right beside each other and he has 4g and three bars, and I am sitting there with 3g and one bar, and sometimes no bars and no data.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I don't understand why it has been so bad. I was hoping to get an answer from someone on here. Just haven't heard anything yet. I will keep you updated if i fin... Ver más...
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I don't understand why it has been so bad. I was hoping to get an answer from someone on here. Just haven't heard anything yet. I will keep you updated if i find out anything. Let me know if you call back in and have any luck.
My service has been getting worse and worse. I thought maybe it was just something that was going to go away after a while, but it seems it will not. I have the Galaxy s3. When i am in my hou... Ver más...
My service has been getting worse and worse. I thought maybe it was just something that was going to go away after a while, but it seems it will not. I have the Galaxy s3. When i am in my house i get dropped calls and lose service all the time. I barely can use my phone when I am in my house. When i go outside i get a little bit of service, but not that much better. I used to always get good service inside and outside my house. Also, when I am at my girlfriends house I get terrible service. I used to get 4g in all these places. However, more often then not I have 3g or no service. Also, on my way to work i used to not lose service at all. I will lose service a couple of times now. I have updated my phone and done factory resets. This has not resulted in any success. I also pulled the sim card and battery multiple times. I just can't seem to get better service. When i was in Pittsburgh, I was even losing service. My zip code is 16823. I can not figure out what has happened that my service has gotten so bad. I have tried everything i know to do. Right now my phone have LTE service and only one bar. The signal strength says -110 dbm. It's lucky right now to have LTE. Sometimes if i restart my phone i will get LTE back for  a little while, but lose it again. It likes to flip back to 3g or no service. My prl verisoin is 15319. I hope this all helps you out. I have tried to give you enough information. I have been looking on this forum, but everywhere i look I don't see any solutions.