Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,924 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

paigemackenzie1's Posts

ok, i'm not sure how to tell what my memory is, but i'll delete old text threads and see if it helps. I do not seem to have problem with any other functions of the phone. As far as i know all c... See more...
ok, i'm not sure how to tell what my memory is, but i'll delete old text threads and see if it helps. I do not seem to have problem with any other functions of the phone. As far as i know all calls are going through and internet seems to be working ok. thanks. On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
It is a company account but my personal phone. I got the phone at a separate verizon store than the rest of the phones on the account. I dont see why the quality of texting would be affected b... See more...
It is a company account but my personal phone. I got the phone at a separate verizon store than the rest of the phones on the account. I dont see why the quality of texting would be affected by who pays the bill. I just text i'm not sure what "stock app on the phone, Verizon Messages, another texting app" means .. i have tried turning off the "i message option" so that it "sends as text message" and that hasn't helped.
do not text me because I probably wont get it.
please email me or call me with a solution to this problem. I do not have time to continually check this website.
My I phone 5 FREQUENTLY doesn't recieve text messages. my work requires my team to text to communicate all day every day and I frequently notice that I cannot see about half of the conversation. ... See more...
My I phone 5 FREQUENTLY doesn't recieve text messages. my work requires my team to text to communicate all day every day and I frequently notice that I cannot see about half of the conversation. It is not just group texts. i frequently don't recieve texts individuals either. I know every time they don't get my messages because we meet up several times each day and they ask me "why aren't you responding??" Occasionally I will get a mass influx of texts from weeks prior all at once. All I can do is apologize when I finally do get them. This is really jeopardizing my career.. it makes me look like i am dropping the ball constantly but really verizon is. if it isn't fixed we will have to switch providors to see if it helps. Currently our company is one of the larges verizon customers in southeast Louisiana and likely would be missed. I have tried turning i message off and that doesn't help. This is really unacceptable. This is a brand new phone that I got from the Verizon store. I have been having this problem since I got it at the end of july.