Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,540 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

KBullard's Posts

One question. Why did the desktop application SUDDENLY quite working about a month ago? I have been using the desktop app on Windows 10 on multiple computers ever since Windows 10 came out. How did i... See more...
One question. Why did the desktop application SUDDENLY quite working about a month ago? I have been using the desktop app on Windows 10 on multiple computers ever since Windows 10 came out. How did it suddenly become incompatible?
They did not say. I am going to wait until Friday morning to try it all again.
Took this issue public to the Verizon FB page. This is their reply: Verizon We are aware of this issue and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have the network team engaged ... See more...
Took this issue public to the Verizon FB page. This is their reply: Verizon We are aware of this issue and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have the network team engaged and working to resolve the Message+ issue. This should be resolved within 24hrs. - Alex We will see. . .
I am having the same problem. I have uninstalled, re-downloaded, reinstalled - multiple times. My Samsung Galaxy 8+ works fine. The web access to messaging works but the windows 10 app will not rece... See more...
I am having the same problem. I have uninstalled, re-downloaded, reinstalled - multiple times. My Samsung Galaxy 8+ works fine. The web access to messaging works but the windows 10 app will not receive.  @Verizonsupport  if you are not going to fix the app take it down. My issues occured within the same time frame as everyone else on this thread.
To clarify. If I am on WiFi out of the country there are no global data use charges for activity on the app?
Is there an additional charge to use Verizon Message+ over wifi outside of the US?