Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,051 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dlotrifbi's Posts

So here are the results: Download speed: 58 mbps Upload speed: 63 mbps Latency: 27 ms Jitter: 0 ms Another test gave: Packet loss: none Latency: 85 ms Jitter: 1ms
Well thanks, that's much more specific and helpful.  It's an intermittent issue that's usually resolved by restarting the phone.  I only notice it happening at home, not when I am at work, but I ... See more...
Well thanks, that's much more specific and helpful.  It's an intermittent issue that's usually resolved by restarting the phone.  I only notice it happening at home, not when I am at work, but I don't call out as much at work either.  So it's hard to do a foolproof test using wifi only.  I have Verizon Fios internet so I hope it would meet the qualifications, but I will try a VoIP test and see what I find.
Thanks for sharing, but the fact that it is working for you does not help me resolve my problem.
Was there any resolution to this issue?  I'm having the same issue (bad cell reception at home, strong wifi signal in home office and calls that I dial often fail when on Wifi calling).  I had an... See more...
Was there any resolution to this issue?  I'm having the same issue (bad cell reception at home, strong wifi signal in home office and calls that I dial often fail when on Wifi calling).  I had an iPhone 6 and now I have an iPhone 7 and it's the same issue.