Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,017 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dwilkinson's Posts

So, I get a text from a new person that shows only the phone number in the message list. Go to the Menu, click Contacts. Click New Contact. Enter info. Click Add and get error: Please enter a ... See more...
So, I get a text from a new person that shows only the phone number in the message list. Go to the Menu, click Contacts. Click New Contact. Enter info. Click Add and get error: Please enter a valid phone number Of course, the number(s) I've tried are valid. Solutions? Ideas? Or is it as a suspect, Verizon doesn't or won't put much into making DESKTOP software work well?
Personally, I don't find the referenced document to be of any use at all.  It's mostly marketing-speak without any technical detail.  The first page is somewhat helpful, but the bullet points on ... See more...
Personally, I don't find the referenced document to be of any use at all.  It's mostly marketing-speak without any technical detail.  The first page is somewhat helpful, but the bullet points on the 2nd page are a waste.  I want actual descriptions of the changes or improvements.    I guess I will go to a third party website, where industry folks analyze and report on such things.  Shame, Verizon. 
I also just upgraded from the Droid to the Droid Charge.  Just yesterday I spent several minutes in confused frustration trying to figure out why I could not just tap the Address in my (Google Ca... See more...
I also just upgraded from the Droid to the Droid Charge.  Just yesterday I spent several minutes in confused frustration trying to figure out why I could not just tap the Address in my (Google Calendar) Event and have it spawn Google Maps.  This is a GOOGLE Android phone, right?  You also can't select the address to copy it manually into a Google Maps search.  COMPLETELY LAME!   I will have to get into the habit of ALSO setting up an EMAIL reminder from within Google Calendar.  THAT at least gives me a live link that I can tap-click.    Wow.  Verizon and Google need to become better friends.    -- Bear