Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,198 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bittenapples's Posts

Since the update, my phone has not been able to send texts either! If it does send a text, it takes a over a few minutes. Also, I get other's people text about an hour late. I need to undo the up... See more...
Since the update, my phone has not been able to send texts either! If it does send a text, it takes a over a few minutes. Also, I get other's people text about an hour late. I need to undo the update! Please help!
Since the update, my phone has been extremely slow and laggy, the battery drains more quickly, the keyboard lags, the alarm doesn't work, and the action memo doesn't work from air command. There ... See more...
Since the update, my phone has been extremely slow and laggy, the battery drains more quickly, the keyboard lags, the alarm doesn't work, and the action memo doesn't work from air command. There are more, but these are the main ones. I am so frustrated because of this! Is there any way I can undo the update?