Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,186 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

KnowledgeBase's Posts

Can you provide a link to where that "Customers Order Support" is located... been searching the Verizon website and can't find anything where I can order an extender for reception. Thanks.
Hi Weth, you mentioned in your last comment, "A network extender can work where there is zero signal. This plugs in to your already present wired Internet, therefore you must have home Intern... See more...
Hi Weth, you mentioned in your last comment, "A network extender can work where there is zero signal. This plugs in to your already present wired Internet, therefore you must have home Internet for this to work. Verizon does sell these for about $250." I've been shopping around and can't find any... Are you referring to a verizon store or online like amazon.com? I'm curious where I could buy a Network extender. I have internet at home, but curious as to where I could buy the "extender" part... I went to 2 different Verizon stores and they said they don't sell them.
Hi Donna4, I still have not received a response from Verizon about this issue, neither have my parents who are with Sprint (they asked sprint if this was an issue on their side). I did find a... See more...
Hi Donna4, I still have not received a response from Verizon about this issue, neither have my parents who are with Sprint (they asked sprint if this was an issue on their side). I did find a temporary fix that worked for both parties. Have the person/group of people that are from another carrier (Sprint, ATT, T-mobile) have them go to the google play store and look for the Message+ app from Verizon, they can download it and use it. I personally find it very simple to use and you can customize it like crazy! The only down side for the other users outside of Verizon, they can't use the synchronization part of the Message+ app, which isn't really a deal breaker, all that means is they can't use another tablet or computer to sync their text messages with all the devices. Any who... Have the other user download the Message+ app from Verizon on the google play store, they will love it too, since you can really customize almost everything in it. This has been the work around and my parents love using Message+ instead of their "Default" message app that came with the Samsung phone. Hope this helps!!
There are parts in my house where I only have 1 to 2 bars of 4G, I've done some research and found that you can buy amplifies, but most of places I found don't offer them anymore, is this true? D... See more...
There are parts in my house where I only have 1 to 2 bars of 4G, I've done some research and found that you can buy amplifies, but most of places I found don't offer them anymore, is this true? Does anyone know if Verizon or anyone sells Signal Amplifiers to boost the 4G signal in a home? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing one or learning more about how I can increase my signal strength for 4G (Besides moving to a different location with better signal... lol). I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6.
My parents use Sprint, I use Verizon. We both have Samsung Galaxy smartphones. I have the Verizon Galaxy S6 and they have the Sprint Galaxy S4. I started using the Verizon Message + app for texti... See more...
My parents use Sprint, I use Verizon. We both have Samsung Galaxy smartphones. I have the Verizon Galaxy S6 and they have the Sprint Galaxy S4. I started using the Verizon Message + app for texting and whenever I send them a MMS it comes in as a blank text message from me, but if they long hold on the message, they have an option to "Save Attachment", once they save it, they can then look in their download folder and see the picture I sent. Why is it that when using the Message + app for sending MMS it shows up on their end as a blank message. I have adjusted their phones to make sure it will load MMS and retrieve MMS, but it still didn't do anything. They can send me MMS and I receive them just fine, but when I send them MMS it doesn't work. On a side note, I switched back to the default texting app that came with my Samsung Galaxy S6 and I was able to send MMS to my parents with out an issue. Any thoughts as to why the Verizon Message + app has difficulty sending MMS to Sprint customers using an older model of Samsung Galaxy smartphone?