Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,296 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vibrant2001's Posts

HAving the same issue.  And the link provided by the Verizon employee does not work.  Does anyone have any insight on how to get this to work?
As a current employee in the customer service field, it's responses like this that make people not want to help you. Being rude to someone that has the potential to fix your issue is extremely... See more...
As a current employee in the customer service field, it's responses like this that make people not want to help you. Being rude to someone that has the potential to fix your issue is extremely counter productive and will get you absolutely nowhere.
Screen - 26% Android System - 24% Android OS - 15% Cell Standby - 11% Device Idle - 5% Clock - 4% Gmail - 3%
After resetting my phone, I installed absolutely nothing for a couple of days just to see what happened, and the problem continued, so it didn't seem to be related to an app. Also, no physical... See more...
After resetting my phone, I installed absolutely nothing for a couple of days just to see what happened, and the problem continued, so it didn't seem to be related to an app. Also, no physical damage, no liquid damage.
I have been struggling with this same issue, have killed all unnecessary apps, cleared the cache, performed a factory reset and even tried a new battery, and still have an issue where after a ful... See more...
I have been struggling with this same issue, have killed all unnecessary apps, cleared the cache, performed a factory reset and even tried a new battery, and still have an issue where after a full charge, my battery would drain to around 90% in less than 30 minutes.  Sometimes, even faster. It seems that nobody has been able to nail down a solution, so I attempted to contact Samsung to see what their suggestions might be.  The conversation I had with an agent basically sums up like this: There's nothing they can do because they do not have reports of this issue and request that I send in my phone to be physically examined. So, Samsung basically told me to send it in and see if they can do anything about it.  I don't have the insurance set up on my account, so I can't hold that in place, and I have no other way to get in touch with people and have a small child, so I can't exactly just mail off my phone for them to examine it.  So, basically, Samsung is avoiding the issue and we still have no true resolution.  If anyone has any other ideas, fixes, things I can attempt without having to send my phone in for someone to "examine", it would be greatly appreciated. Please note that I have deleted/uninstalled/cleared cache on many apps, finally completely reset the phone to factory settings and then tried a brand new battery, and the drainage is still extremely significant.
I have been struggling with the same issue I have seen on here numerous times with extreme battery drainage after the 4.3 update.  I have killed all unnecessary apps, cleared the cache, performed... See more...
I have been struggling with the same issue I have seen on here numerous times with extreme battery drainage after the 4.3 update.  I have killed all unnecessary apps, cleared the cache, performed a factory reset and even tried a new battery, and still have an issue where after a full charge, my battery would drain to around 90% in less than 30 minutes.  Sometimes, even faster. It seems that nobody has been able to nail down a solution, so I attempted to contact Samsung to see what their suggestions might be. The conversation I had with an agent went as follows: Chat transcript removed as required by the Terms of Service. So, Presley basically told me, send it in and see if they can do anything about it.  I don't have the insurance set up on my account, so I can't hold that in place, and I have no other way to get in touch with people and have a small child, so I can't exactly just mail off my phone for them to examine it.  So, basically, Samsung is avoiding the issue and we still have no true resolution. If anyone has any other ideas, fixes, things I can attempt without having to send my phone in for someone to "examine", it would be greatly appreciated. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator