Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,056 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

topdog's Posts

Lost my Verizon because the box on the wall was bad.  Called for service.  Got service the next day by a very  competen tand nice young lady.  She was very efficient.   Again Verizon has served me w... See more...
Lost my Verizon because the box on the wall was bad.  Called for service.  Got service the next day by a very  competen tand nice young lady.  She was very efficient.   Again Verizon has served me well.  Thanks to the lady and to Verizon!!!!!!!
If you cancel before your contract expires, you will owe them money.
Why are sub account members who use the community forums no longer able to sign in and are told they do not have an account.  They sign in with community user accounts
Call verizon.  If they do not remove it from your property, give then a time limit and then cut the cable.  My daughter did that and they removed it as soon as customer started complaining.  By the w... See more...
Call verizon.  If they do not remove it from your property, give then a time limit and then cut the cable.  My daughter did that and they removed it as soon as customer started complaining.  By the way she does not even get verizon and they ran their line acroos her sidewalk and on top of the lawn.  Her husband had to move it out of the way when he cut the grass.
Any problems I have had have always been resolved.  Sometimes the process is slow, but I don't think anyone is ever rude. We left Comcast because the internet was  down too often. One suggestion --... See more...
Any problems I have had have always been resolved.  Sometimes the process is slow, but I don't think anyone is ever rude. We left Comcast because the internet was  down too often. One suggestion -- be patient and nice.  I find that I get good service if I don't act disgusted!!!
I no longer have that problem.  The E mail problem of which you speak has been fixed for weeks!!!
I see we can once again stay signed in.  But, What a round about way of doing that.  First you are sent to "Pay bill page" and every time you choose to go to your home page, it signs in twice to get ... See more...
I see we can once again stay signed in.  But, What a round about way of doing that.  First you are sent to "Pay bill page" and every time you choose to go to your home page, it signs in twice to get you there. Get some new programmers, or just return to original program for doing that.
No more "remember Me"   But there are other E mail programs that you can use.
The best way to enjoy Verizon internet is to use a different E mail account and a different home page.  It is a joy that way.  
This announcement does not solve your customers'problems.  We want to be able to stay signed into our E mail.  Make your service more secure from hacking and we will be able to do that.   Don't puni... See more...
This announcement does not solve your customers'problems.  We want to be able to stay signed into our E mail.  Make your service more secure from hacking and we will be able to do that.   Don't punish the consumer because your servers are getting hacked!!!
Employees on these forum have helped me get to the right Verizon person many times.  You might even try sending one of them a message.  They can be very helpful.
I used your link and had no problem staying on forums.
The Verizon home page has too much on it.  Unless your computer has lots of memory, it will be slow to open.  Find another home page or buy a new computer.   (only my opinion, but this solution works... See more...
The Verizon home page has too much on it.  Unless your computer has lots of memory, it will be slow to open.  Find another home page or buy a new computer.   (only my opinion, but this solution works for me works for me)
You obviously have not been reading the forum for Fios TV.  Many, many, people in all areas   of the country are having the problem and Verizon gave us a date in February when it would be fixed.  It ... See more...
You obviously have not been reading the forum for Fios TV.  Many, many, people in all areas   of the country are having the problem and Verizon gave us a date in February when it would be fixed.  It was not.  The new date is Marxch 15.  Read about it ion the forum for Fios  TV Ttecnical Help
This stopping and skipping on Fios TV has been going on for some time now  with only promises from Verizon for a fix. I truly believe that everyone of us, because this is a system wide problem, shou... See more...
This stopping and skipping on Fios TV has been going on for some time now  with only promises from Verizon for a fix. I truly believe that everyone of us, because this is a system wide problem, should get a rebate for the lack of tv service.  I just can not enjoy watching a program that freezes or loses sound or blacks out every few minutes. Maybe, we should ask our public service commisions to look into the matter for us. Verizon owes its customers an apology and an adjustment of the cost of the lost service.
I have been talking about Verizon with many of my younger friends, and they tell me that they only use Verizon for access to the Internet.  They do not use Verizon E Mail, Home page, forums, or any o... See more...
I have been talking about Verizon with many of my younger friends, and they tell me that they only use Verizon for access to the Internet.  They do not use Verizon E Mail, Home page, forums, or any other Verizon services. They  advised me to  do the same.  I think that it is a viable option for those unhappy with the service.  I might try this option and see if I have less problems. 
My uderstanding is that Verizon is trying to make thir site safer because they were hacked.
They are at it again.  Always trying to change things they don't know how to change.      Changes made should be tested before putting them into general use. When you call the support line, the repr... See more...
They are at it again.  Always trying to change things they don't know how to change.      Changes made should be tested before putting them into general use. When you call the support line, the representatives that are there to help have no idea that the problem exists.  I feel sorry for them.  They should be made aware when there are large scale problems like we are having with E mail acccess.
Best way to return boxes is at a Verizon store.  Check to find store closest to you that accepts returned boxes.  If they send you a box, many people on the forum will tell you that they have been ac... See more...
Best way to return boxes is at a Verizon store.  Check to find store closest to you that accepts returned boxes.  If they send you a box, many people on the forum will tell you that they have been accused of not sending back the boxes and a charge appears on their bill for the cost of buying the box.
We are back to the trending page when we click on home page even though our home page is ser for www.verizon.com