Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,817 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

frommage's Posts

I'm at a loss..... what provider are they on?
Can you explain how you are dialing the number?
When you dial your home land line are you using speed dial or the full ten digit number? Check the contact of "home" in your phone and make sure it's not saved in the number 1 contact spot and or... See more...
When you dial your home land line are you using speed dial or the full ten digit number? Check the contact of "home" in your phone and make sure it's not saved in the number 1 contact spot and or upon further review doesn't have a *86 in front of it.
Unplug the charger and try the power button again, if no go, try the power button with the volume down button. Press and hold.
Try holding down the power button and the front button at the same time. This is one reason why I need a phone with a removable battery.
Contract terms on smartphones are different from jetpacks. Jetpacks can move up and down in price depending on your plan, but the smartphone contract stipulated that you pay that price for said d... See more...
Contract terms on smartphones are different from jetpacks. Jetpacks can move up and down in price depending on your plan, but the smartphone contract stipulated that you pay that price for said device for two years. You would have to view your original agreement for more details.
These are new plans that haven't been out a week yet and people are still learning the insurance and outs including the reps. Last I checked, no one is perfect. That's no reason to say someone or... See more...
These are new plans that haven't been out a week yet and people are still learning the insurance and outs including the reps. Last I checked, no one is perfect. That's no reason to say someone or a company is dishonest. You're gonna look for a new company over an overall ten dollar difference? Because of a line that you agreed to pay the 40 line charge for? Hopefully your next company will let you have it your way. Best wishes
The reason why I didn't mention manual backup was because the poster said they were at a family reunion so I said that meaning they did not have access to a computer to do so.
@Snn5, that's because text unlimited is not included. In order to get the unlimited text you have to be on a data plan, and now on the website, there is no option listed for basic phones initiall... See more...
@Snn5, that's because text unlimited is not included. In order to get the unlimited text you have to be on a data plan, and now on the website, there is no option listed for basic phones initially. You have to click on smartphones then sort price low to high then basic phones show up. Very misleading.
What do you mean, they won't do anything? What can they do? I'm sorry for your situation but if a phone wipes something unless you had cloud storage back up they can't be retrieved. That's also w... See more...
What do you mean, they won't do anything? What can they do? I'm sorry for your situation but if a phone wipes something unless you had cloud storage back up they can't be retrieved. That's also why I don't trust phones that don't have expandable memory.
That's hogwash.
Ah, gotcha. Maybe one day I'll give it a whirl. 😉
Who knows. I'm still not sold on cloud storage either, free or not.
Anytime.
I was surprised at no 128gb either. The phones look slick but looks are my second choice because I always get a PT case anyways for my phone. Thinking about getting a naked holster though. And... See more...
I was surprised at no 128gb either. The phones look slick but looks are my second choice because I always get a PT case anyways for my phone. Thinking about getting a naked holster though. And both my ipad and my note are white. Not really girly lol.
What they should be able to do is have the phone manually programmed, or simply do an upgrade, or visit 3rd party sites like www.swappa.com to purchase a previously owned iphone 5 or higher which... See more...
What they should be able to do is have the phone manually programmed, or simply do an upgrade, or visit 3rd party sites like www.swappa.com to purchase a previously owned iphone 5 or higher which will work. You will have to call customer service from a different phone for them to walk you thru the manual program. Best wishes
It's possible. What I would do is reformat the card, and if that doesn't work call tech from a different phone. Seems off that it wouldn't work tho.
Just judging off your bill alone, 30 percent would be a 72 dollar a month savings.
Can you tell us how or what steps you go through to try to send the pic?