Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,693 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Boricua3205's Posts

So today out of the clear blue it is working the way it wa originally, without physically turning on data or WiFi.  Will see how long that lasts
Multiple customers so obviously on VZW side with no resolution or taking ownership and I’m tired of going over the same thing with them..  The definition of crazy...
I've pretty much given up.  This may be that one straw....
I have plenty of space, not a storage issue either.
This issue started a couple weeks ago.  Now that I think about it, I had called in to Customer Service due to an apparent Data usage issue and they had me do a number of things on my cell that I ... See more...
This issue started a couple weeks ago.  Now that I think about it, I had called in to Customer Service due to an apparent Data usage issue and they had me do a number of things on my cell that I don't remember now (change/check settings) back and forth.  I noticed the issue a couple days afterwards... And I'm in 23223, and it does happen inside or outside.  I don't want to have to hard reset my cell.
Also, as I stated before, it happens it’s thenativeapp also
And everything else works fine.
I do have the most updated version.  And yet again right now stuck at downloading...  ugh!
I have one now stuck at downloading and Data is ON.
I understand what you say about data for mms, until recently I never had to flip on or off in order to receive mms messages.  Flipping it on or off was never a necessity and is a pain.
Samsung Galaxy S4, tried with power save off, no dice.I know it uses data but I have never had the need to keep my data turned on to receive mms.I don’t keep my data on, I have limited data and i... See more...
Samsung Galaxy S4, tried with power save off, no dice.I know it uses data but I have never had the need to keep my data turned on to receive mms.I don’t keep my data on, I have limited data and it’s too much drain on the battery.Again, I have never had to keep my data or WiFi on. Thank you.... Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App
This is also happening on the native messaging app.
Why are pictures getting stuck in message+?  Only shows "Downloading".  Sending or receiving MMS.  Have checked all the networking settings, 4G, data, wifi, restarted, etc etc etc... this is an i... See more...
Why are pictures getting stuck in message+?  Only shows "Downloading".  Sending or receiving MMS.  Have checked all the networking settings, 4G, data, wifi, restarted, etc etc etc... this is an issue and it happens over and over again, then one day out of the clear blue it starts working.  This is on VZW side so I want to know what is happening and will will it be fixed?
Factory Data Reset, basically restore to default settings.
We need to spread the word, flood Verizon Wireless | Facebook
We need to spread the word, flood Verizon Wireless | Facebook
I "chatted with VZ yesterday for the same issue.. See Issues with Samsung Galaxy S4 and VZW Software Upgrade Assistant - Samsung And they in a nutshell ended up saying "All that Verizon d... See more...
I "chatted with VZ yesterday for the same issue.. See Issues with Samsung Galaxy S4 and VZW Software Upgrade Assistant - Samsung And they in a nutshell ended up saying "All that Verizon does is release the software to make it available to you.  Verizon doesn't have a hand in developing the software, that's done by the phone manufacturer as well as Google for Androide phones.  Samsung wold have better resource for software that they developed, I can assure you", So basically they said, deal with Samsung, not our problem, you're screwed" WTH!!  They have a partnership with Samsung, they push it, it is their responsibility to contact Samsung and get this resolved, not their customers!!!!!
I "chatted" with a rep yesterday and their bottom line was "All that Verizon does is release the software to make it available to you.  Verizon doesn't have a hand in developing the software, tha... See more...
I "chatted" with a rep yesterday and their bottom line was "All that Verizon does is release the software to make it available to you.  Verizon doesn't have a hand in developing the software, that's done by the phone manufacturer as well as Google for Androide phones.  Samsung wold have better resource for software that they developed, I can assure you", So basically they said, deal with Samsung, not our problem, you're screwed" WTH!!  They have a partnership with Samsung, they push it, it is their responsibility to contact Samsung and get this resolved, not their customers!!!!!
I just received the update this morning and I'm experiencing the same issue.  It's the update that caused this... fix it!!
Same issue as inSamsung Galaxy S4 update Anyone else?  Need a resoluton for this quickly and not a rollback!