Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,581 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Dixie963's Posts

There is only one screen protector I will use.  Its Armorsuit Military Shield.  It uses a wet application rather than a dry one that usually has bubbles and once down, you can't take it up and tr... See more...
There is only one screen protector I will use.  Its Armorsuit Military Shield.  It uses a wet application rather than a dry one that usually has bubbles and once down, you can't take it up and try again.  Using the wet application, bubbles are rare and if there is one it is easily removed.  Plus, if there is any problem, simply remove and apply again.  You can find them on Amazon for less than 10.00 and they have life time replacements. When I order them for new iphone 7 plus, they were not cut correctly.  I contacted their customer service and they were the best customer service I have ever talked to.  They quickly sent the correct ones at no cost.
You can contact the shipping company and have them hold your package at your local Fed Ex facility,  I do that  every year so I don't have to take a whole day off from work waiting for my phone t... See more...
You can contact the shipping company and have them hold your package at your local Fed Ex facility,  I do that  every year so I don't have to take a whole day off from work waiting for my phone to arrive.
I ordered a 7 Plus Gold 128. Due to problems with the website, my order was not completed until 3:58.  Had a ship date of 9/28.  Yesterday, 611 told me that my ship date was now estimated to ship... See more...
I ordered a 7 Plus Gold 128. Due to problems with the website, my order was not completed until 3:58.  Had a ship date of 9/28.  Yesterday, 611 told me that my ship date was now estimated to ship on 9/24. I just checked and i have a tracking number, CC card has been charged and the phone has shipped!!!YIPEE  So everyone that preorder there is a glimmer of hope!!! Check your account!