Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,566 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bowsah13's Posts

Safe mode didn't make a difference.  For the time being, how can I get standard voicemail by using *86?  Currently no one can leave me a message at all.  This is not acceptable.  I'm paying for t... See more...
Safe mode didn't make a difference.  For the time being, how can I get standard voicemail by using *86?  Currently no one can leave me a message at all.  This is not acceptable.  I'm paying for this service. I just had a call with customer service, which passed me on to advanced tech support.  I was told to Force Stop and Clear Data, restart phone and they would call back in 10 minutes.  It's been 60 minutes with no call back. 
I have done the Force Stop and Clear Data steps several times.  There is no option to Uninstall or Uninstall Updates for that app.
No help there.  Suggested that I do the troubleshooting guide (which I've already done).  Next step is to call tech support, but I'm working so that will have to wait.
That was allegedly what was happening during my call with customer service.  I finally found the chat functionality, so we will see if this person is able to help at all.
I can't find the Basic Visual Voicemail anywhere in the Products and Apps section.  It says I have none at this time.  Under the free section, where Basic should be, it's not listed.  Under the p... See more...
I can't find the Basic Visual Voicemail anywhere in the Products and Apps section.  It says I have none at this time.  Under the free section, where Basic should be, it's not listed.  Under the paid section, there's an option for the Premium Visual Voicemail for $2.99, but I don't want that.  And none of this explains why I can't just dial *86 and get standard voicemail.
I have an LG G4.  Was recently told that my voicemail isn't working.  I had originally signed up for the Premium Visual Voicemail trial, but didn't want to pay for it when the free trial ended.  ... See more...
I have an LG G4.  Was recently told that my voicemail isn't working.  I had originally signed up for the Premium Visual Voicemail trial, but didn't want to pay for it when the free trial ended.  Once I heard my voicemail didn't work (people couldn't leave voicemail), I tried opening the app.  I get a message that due to a change in your phone, Voice Mail service needs updated.  Choices are to "Update & Subscribe to Basic Visual Voice Mail" or "Don't Update & Call Voice Mail".  If I choose to update, I get a message saying it's being updated, do not open the app for 5 minutes.  I come back later and the same cycle happens.  If I choose to call voice mail, or just dial *86, I get the Message Management service, dial # to check my own voicemail, but then it asks for voice mail number, and nothing I choose works (phone number, last 4 digits, other random tries). I've tried resetting my voicemail password, was on a call with CS that got no results.  I've done a Force Stop and Clear Data on the VM app, and reset the phone.  I'm stumped.  I need voicemail or having Verizon is worthless and I'll move to another carrier.  This is ridiculous.