Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,600 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ChuckieBoomboom's Posts

My Droid Razr suddenly started losing all of it's battery in less than half a day also, about a month before I was due to end my current 2 year contract. I have read about others losing battery l... See more...
My Droid Razr suddenly started losing all of it's battery in less than half a day also, about a month before I was due to end my current 2 year contract. I have read about others losing battery life and the phone slowing down as it neared end of contract also. Seems a but unusual to me.
I have only had my Samsung Galaxy S5 for two weeks but it has an annoying problem. Every few days, the ringer volume will suddenly drop to nothing and I can only tell this when I feel/hear the ph... See more...
I have only had my Samsung Galaxy S5 for two weeks but it has an annoying problem. Every few days, the ringer volume will suddenly drop to nothing and I can only tell this when I feel/hear the phone vibrating. Going in to Settings -> Sounds shows that all of the sound sliders are stuck on mute and won't budge when I try to increase them. Accessibility -> All Sounds Off is not clicked, already checked that. The volume keys on the side of the phone are not blocked or being depressed, checked that. The only solution that works is to reboot the phone, and that is stupid and not a "fix". It is only a temporary kludge until the problem happens again a few days later. This may be the first time I ever return a phone for a refund. Not very impressed with this S5. Anyone else have this issue or a fix?
I have turned off similar garbage and deleted bloatware. My battery lasts about one day when not plugged in and that is with only a handful of phone calls and a dozen texts. It is not roaming but... See more...
I have turned off similar garbage and deleted bloatware. My battery lasts about one day when not plugged in and that is with only a handful of phone calls and a dozen texts. It is not roaming but is hooked to local wireless and checking emails, but no more often than my old Droid Razr. This battery is not as advertised!
I get this problem too. Brand new S5. Of course, this is only when the volume is working, yet another problem.