Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,981 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

pstager101's Posts

Will my Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB work in Punta Cana?
help!  I need to know how I cancel a text on my samsun s6 I just sent
help!  I need to know how I cancel a text on my samsun s6 I just sent
I am having this same problem.  The button lights up but does nothing when pressed.  I bought this phone on lease only on October 5th.  Is there a fix or do we have to return the phone under the ... See more...
I am having this same problem.  The button lights up but does nothing when pressed.  I bought this phone on lease only on October 5th.  Is there a fix or do we have to return the phone under the manufacturer's warranty?
i don't get it.  how is it that my phone is using data when i'm on wifi?
I cannot afford this option.  Are there any other options?
So is receiving email now counting as using data?  I looked at the data sessions online and they seem to show exact times of emails are arriving.  I don't remember this being charged as data pr... See more...
So is receiving email now counting as using data?  I looked at the data sessions online and they seem to show exact times of emails are arriving.  I don't remember this being charged as data previously.
I am located in zipcode 17090 and have cable internet access but it does not help.
Is there some way I can boost the signal to my Samsung 3 phone.  I live in a mobile home and don't get good signal.