Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,635 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bizzareone's Posts

factory reset the devices to correct the power cycle loop. just look up your devices alternate reset method.
Make sure the data roaming is turned on as well as the cellular data. Go to   settings > cellular > roaming   turn on data roaming
There are 2 states for a network extender. Open (which it is now and any VZW phone will connect if in range) and closed (where they add a "white list" and only the numbers on said white list can ... See more...
There are 2 states for a network extender. Open (which it is now and any VZW phone will connect if in range) and closed (where they add a "white list" and only the numbers on said white list can connect to the extender) ask your neighbor to "close" his extender and add the numbers needed for him, thus locking you out from connecting to his extender. This is the only way to prevent your devices from connecting to his extender.
Go into the settings of the phone and disable or turn off the apps you dont want in the application manager....issue resolved.
Verizon added a FEATURE that afords prefered pricing, not SERVICE. Verizon does not offer service outside the USA. At this point, the device may only return to normal once it is connected to the ... See more...
Verizon added a FEATURE that afords prefered pricing, not SERVICE. Verizon does not offer service outside the USA. At this point, the device may only return to normal once it is connected to the network here is the USA. To have service you may want to look into getting  a sim card from a local provider for the time you are there. Your device should be fine when you get it connected back  in the usa.
You will get a new one from the manufacturer of the screen protector, as for Verizon putting it on for you....that will be up to the store employees discression
They are linked, they are seperate doors into the same room. If the information is different between teh 2 then they are linked to different phone numbers. (the cloud and the back up assistant in... See more...
They are linked, they are seperate doors into the same room. If the information is different between teh 2 then they are linked to different phone numbers. (the cloud and the back up assistant info are hooked to the phone number not the device)
Try logging into your MyVerizon account to see if the sim card number (ICCID) matches the one that is in your phone. If it does not match then change it to the one that is in the device for prope... See more...
Try logging into your MyVerizon account to see if the sim card number (ICCID) matches the one that is in your phone. If it does not match then change it to the one that is in the device for proper activation.
looking on the samsung website, Kit-Kat is the last update. Which version of the Android ™ platform does my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro use?
Typicaly you need to be witin 15 feet of the extender to initiate a call for proper registration to the extender. These extenders are quite weak and have a limited range as well as they do NOT pi... See more...
Typicaly you need to be witin 15 feet of the extender to initiate a call for proper registration to the extender. These extenders are quite weak and have a limited range as well as they do NOT pick up a call that is in progress when you get in range of the extender.
The tablet uses the wifi signal off the jetpack to get the internet signal. connect to the jetpack that way and not with the cord.
If he has an IPhone, he's in luck. Have him go into Settings > Cellular > Roaming  and turn OFF the Roaming Voice and turn off the International CDMA. He will probably loose all service out th... See more...
If he has an IPhone, he's in luck. Have him go into Settings > Cellular > Roaming  and turn OFF the Roaming Voice and turn off the International CDMA. He will probably loose all service out there but he will not be connecting to a Canadian tower either.
The 128 model was a mistake. it was never created and Samsung has corrected the mistake on their website saying that the 128 was never supose to be announced.
That i'm not sure of. I still get updates (not notifications) for facebook when that is restricted. I only see a number on the facebook icon but all notifications are turned off. you will atill g... See more...
That i'm not sure of. I still get updates (not notifications) for facebook when that is restricted. I only see a number on the facebook icon but all notifications are turned off. you will atill get the notification that you have a new text but may have to hit a download button to get the attachment if the VM+ has the background restricted.
I have had the Galaxy series for a while, go into   Settings>Data Usage> scroll down to the list of apps using data and find the app using the background data. Select it then check the box that r... See more...
I have had the Galaxy series for a while, go into   Settings>Data Usage> scroll down to the list of apps using data and find the app using the background data. Select it then check the box that restricts the background data.
You can change the plan but you will pay the $40 line access fee untill the line(s) is/are out of contract and you can not get a new device just by changing to this plan. I think what confuses... See more...
You can change the plan but you will pay the $40 line access fee untill the line(s) is/are out of contract and you can not get a new device just by changing to this plan. I think what confuses a lot of people is that they do not seperate the service plan (more everything/verizon/nationwide PLANS) that you pay for your service (talk/text/data) and a device payment or 2 year contract.
When you agree to an "EARLY EDGE" you get all the benefits of being on the payment program. (device payment discount, new device before your contract has ended) Your asking where is it documen... See more...
When you agree to an "EARLY EDGE" you get all the benefits of being on the payment program. (device payment discount, new device before your contract has ended) Your asking where is it documented that your contract would not end when you "early edge" Well, have you found anything that states that your contract WILL END when you Early Edge? no.....and you wont. But why would you care if the contract is over or not? You're getting the discount, you have a new phone....where is the problem?
Depending on the jetpack, Verizon sells external antennas to help get better signals. Check with the website on what accessories are compatible with your device.
Where they are is on the edge of Verizon service. They are really close to Canada and if the device says they are roaming then their phones are connecting to a tower in Canada. Roaming charges wi... See more...
Where they are is on the edge of Verizon service. They are really close to Canada and if the device says they are roaming then their phones are connecting to a tower in Canada. Roaming charges will apply unless the device states its connected to Verizon.
So good customer service would have been what....?  They replace the phone with a brand new out of the box device? If your motor cycle was broke but still in some type of warranty and you call... See more...
So good customer service would have been what....?  They replace the phone with a brand new out of the box device? If your motor cycle was broke but still in some type of warranty and you call for a warranty repair. they tell you that in order to do that you have to send your bike in for it to be fixed and it would get returned to you when its done. The thing is that it is your only ride and you find it unacceptable that you have to go with out your only ride for a while and your stuck. That is not poor customer service, its the warranty process. If you went through the manufacture of the phone for a warranty issue then you have to send in the phone, then they fix or replace it. Going through your carrier (AT&T , Verizon, Sprint) to get a replacement, they send out the replacement then allow you to send in the broken one. These are your only options with out having to buy another device outright. ( I think they could have shown you a less expensive device like the Galaxy Core Prime. $168 full retail) You got the options that were available to you and that does not mean you received poor customer service just because you didnt like the options that were available.