For the last 6 months I have been getting 5-8 spam calls per day. I block the repeat callers but the numbers and states change a lot. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else. I find it stra... See more...
For the last 6 months I have been getting 5-8 spam calls per day. I block the repeat callers but the numbers and states change a lot. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else. I find it strange this has just been happening for past 6 months.
The baseband version is G935UUEU4BRD1
Yes I am a current customer.
I recently bought a Galaxy s7edge phone on eBay. It was listed as an unlocked Verizon phone. On the back of the phone it says Verizon. The model number is SM-g935U "U" means unlocked I am assumin... See more...
I recently bought a Galaxy s7edge phone on eBay. It was listed as an unlocked Verizon phone. On the back of the phone it says Verizon. The model number is SM-g935U "U" means unlocked I am assuming. Even though it says Verizon on the back of the phone, I can't upgrade to Oreo. The phone also did not come with any of the standerd Verizon apps. Do you thing the phone was flashed to another version? Gracias   
I am currently using 4.2.