Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,141 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JWSCHULZE's Posts

Same here, Visited Verizon store and wife bought an iphone 6. Data spiked 4GB across two phones over a 3 min period, one was not in use at the time. Verizon is not going to be able to tell you de... See more...
Same here, Visited Verizon store and wife bought an iphone 6. Data spiked 4GB across two phones over a 3 min period, one was not in use at the time. Verizon is not going to be able to tell you details on what specific sites were involved with the data spikes. You will need to take a ride down to your county courthouse and get the required paperwork to subpoena your data records. Submit the paperwork and you will receive a call from Verizon's legal dept and tell them what days you are looking for. You should have the reports in your hands in a week or so. In case you have the iphone bug How to Reduce Your iPhone’s Cellular Data Usage Good luck !
Same here. 4 GB used in 3 minute time span after visiting a store. This was spread between two phones. One was not in use at the time. Verizon is not going to be much help with these spikes as t... See more...
Same here. 4 GB used in 3 minute time span after visiting a store. This was spread between two phones. One was not in use at the time. Verizon is not going to be much help with these spikes as they are limited in what they can tell you. Go down to your local courthouse and fill out the required paperwork. Then submit that to Verizon to subpoena your data records for that specific day. That will give you the details on the usage. Good luck! In case you have the iphone bug How to Reduce Your iPhone’s Cellular Data Usage
Be very wary folks as I have seen a huge data spikes in my plan as well. Been through 6 hours of support calls and two store visits. They did offer to increase my plan for a reasonable price in w... See more...
Be very wary folks as I have seen a huge data spikes in my plan as well. Been through 6 hours of support calls and two store visits. They did offer to increase my plan for a reasonable price in which we had to take since I did not want to pay overages. Sure does seem tough that we have to pay in order to protect ourselves from overages that cannot be fully explained. Headed to the county court in the morning to get the paperwork filed for a subpoena for the actual data records.