Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,843 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

billyjoesulli's Posts

I signed up for service in August. I did the order online and pick up in store. I added insurance to my order because I'm clumsy sometimes and I might break my phone. Get to the store they have t... See more...
I signed up for service in August. I did the order online and pick up in store. I added insurance to my order because I'm clumsy sometimes and I might break my phone. Get to the store they have trouble activating the phone and then im good to go. Fast forward to this month when i find out I do not have insurance and never did. Disatified with how I have be treated already I contact Verizon chat.They tell me that they will open a ticket and I have a good case in a contract error. Then I contacted today to check up on the ticket. The guy told me in chat that I had to call CFS and they will waive the termination fee. So i call, got transferred, got transferred, got transferred, then got transferred again to CS. They told me they most they could give me was 100 dollars. I am not taking just 100 when I was told I would get it all. Talked to a supervisor and then he tells me they are not waiving anything. So no I have written proof and chat id's that say they will and they are not. I will go to the BBC and FCC with this information about lying to customers and not holding up what their employees say!